In Dreams

Chen's Highly Recommended Fanfics
*** A MUST READ!!
 
Author(s) purpleskies

Tags exo chen suho suchen

Characters Suho, Chen, some EXO members
 
Read this oneshot here.

Description

Suho's good at pretending. Pretending to be okay and unaffected. Pretending that an eclipse means nothing to him. That seeing Chen doesn't make his heart skip a beat.

He can pretend some more. He needs to do it.

My thought:

This is a side story to Revolution, a supernatural+sciencefiction mainly focused on HunHan but also got all other exo pairing too, BaekYeol, Taoris, Suchen, Kaisoo and Xiulay. You can find suchen story in a few chapters towards the end. But seriously, suchen story(and Taoris) in here is definitely heart-aching and tragic.

Anyway,I can say that Revolution as a whole is definitely a well-written and have a really REALLY good plot. What is good about the author is that she got the full plot well draft that she can answer almost all her reader's curiousity on any pairing details. She even compiled most of the reader's question so that we can fill in the blanks on what is missing on each pairing o.o She IS AWESOME guys.

But yeah, I think you need to read Revolution first before In Dream so you will understand what its all about.

Just a gentle reminder especially for underage, Revolution is rated M and definitely have . So if its not to your liking, please ignore this. ^_^