Final .

" There You Go Making My Heart Beat Again . "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________________________________________________________________________ 

You turned around and hugged him tightly as he hugged you back . " Tell me anything right now , and we could forget about it tomorrow . Maybe we can start over again as strangers . " You said .

"  I don't want to start over as strangers, " Baekhyun pulled your chin up so that he and you can have some eye contact . " I don't want to start over as friends nor best friends , " Baekhyun was now hugging you tighter . " I want to start over with you . " Baekhyun confessed .

Your cheeks were heating up like crazy with his confession . ' There you go making my heart beat again .. Byun Baekhyun . '  

You shot Baekhyun a confused look and asked, " What about .. Hyunah ? " You stuttered .

" Well , I need to tell you something else . Why there's a surprise dinner in my house tonight ... " Baekhyun scratched his nape .

" Alrighty then ... " You replied . 

Baekhyun wrapped his right arm around your waist while he led you to his balcony . The view from Baekhyun's balcony was very fairy tale like . It showed the city of Seoul while you could see the Han River on the side . Tall buildings and big bright lights . In addition that , you were enjoying it with the person who you love the most . The one who makes your heart thump so loud , make your day , and make you smile . But somehow in your heart , something felt weird . 

Baekhyun leaned into the balcony while intertwining his fingers with his. You on the otherside were standing there beside him with your fingers on the marble fence , preventing you and Baekhyun from falling from his three story mansion.

" Listen .. Ji Hyo-ah . " Baekhyun started .

" From the first day we became best friends , back in middle school , I've already fallen in love with you.. " Baekhyun stated . 

You widened your eyes in shock with what Baekhyun just said . Your heart was driving you crazy since it was beating really fast ! In addition to that, your cheeks were driving you insane with all the blood rushing ! But still , something felt off.

" Ever since that day , I fell in love with you more and more .. " Baekhyun added . 

" I didn't really expect for you to like me back since all the guys except me would always surround you . " Baekhyun said . 

" And you Mr. Baekhyun , was always surrounded by girls . " You muttered . 

" I heard you ! And at least I ignored all of them ! I don't smile at them or talk to them .. ! I even act rude to them .. sometimes . " Baekhyun stuttered .

You rolled your eyes and said, " Not all of them , smart one . " 

Baekhyun heavily sighed and looked at you . You were too busy admiring the skyline that you didn't notice Baekhyun looking at you . Baekhyun didn't talk to you for about a minute or so which made you think that something was wrong . You turned to Baekhyun and made eye contact with him again. When you looked harder at Baekhyun , you saw that his eyes were getting watery .

" Ji Hyo-ah .. do you want to know why I dated Hyunah out of every girl that talked to me ? " Baekhyun said .

' Hell yes ! Byun Baekhyun , please explain to me why you dated that little mother er! Ugh ! If you knew how hurt I was on that day you told me you and Hyuna were together ..  ' You wanted to say that so badly but instead , you nodded at Baekhyun . 

" I dated Hyunah because ... I didn't want her to make fun of you anymore . So , we had a deal . I would date her for your safety .. " Baekhyun turned his head down and tear drops were dropping from his eyes .

You were touched at what Baekhyun just said and actually walked to him and lift his head up to look at you. You were about to cry as well but you managed to control your self and stayed strong .

" Baek .. you shouldn't have . I mean , we could've been a couple and you could just protect me from Hyunah . Byun Baekhyun , were you even thinking ? " You said .

" I-I'm .. s-sorry ... I thought that would be the b-best way to p-protect you .. " Baekhyun replied.

" It's okay , Oppa .. I forgive you . " You replied as you walked up to him and embraced him warmily .

Baekhyun walked closer to you and flung his arms wide open . He hugged you tightly from your waist as he placed his chin on your shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter