Part 1 .

" There You Go Making My Heart Beat Again . "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_______________________________________________________

There was only one semester left before school ends and you still haven't told Baekhyun you like him. You two are going to college soon , and you two would probably have less time to hang out with each other. Baekhyun and your family were very close since both of your family companies were joined together to become a bigger company in Korea. To you , you see it as fate . But what does he think ?

" Ji Hyo - ya ! " Screamed a very familiar voice . 

You turned around with a smile on your face to greet your best friend but it quickly turned in to a frown when you saw him holding hands with your child hood enemy . Yes , you had to be stuck with her for about 16 or 17 years . If it wasn't for her , you would've been the one holding hands with Baekhyun. You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist tightly as you saw them approach you . You wanted to turn around and walk away but your feet couldn't do that. It's as if your feet was also attracted to Baekhyun .

 

Flashback ;

You and Baekhyun were at the play ground near the school . There were lots of little kids running around since it was summer . You were going to confess to Baekhyun before you two would go into highschool and be freshmens. You thought that it was the perfect day since you two did a lot of fun stuff . That day , you two ate together , walked around the Han River , and talked about your future . You two sat down on the swings while drinking your smoothies . Then , you started the conversation .

" Baekhyun ... I  need to tell you something . " You stuttered.

" I need to tell you something too , but you can go first . " Baekhyun replied with a smile .

" Okay . Well , Uhm .. Byun Baekhyun .. I l really like y– "

" Babe ! You were 30 minutes late ! They kicked me out of the restaurant since I was there for too long you know ? Our . Date . Is . Like . Ruined ! "  Hyuna whined .

" Sorry , my yeojachingu ~ . I forgot about our date ! I thought it was tomorrow .. Please forgive me ~." Baekhyun pinched her nose and hugged her from the back.

' Yeo .. Yeo .. Yeojachingu ... ? ' 

" Ji Hyo-ah , I'll see you tomorrow okay ? Just tell me what you wanted to tell me earlier tomorrow. " Baekhyun replied .

" Oh .. kay .. " You mumbled and fakely smiled.

Once they left , tears started rolling down your heated cheeks . Right now , you were filled with jealousy and a broken heart. Your heart was smashed into pieces. It hurted you to see your best friend with your enemy. The enemy that acts all nice to you when Baekhyun is there. The enemy that made fun of you infront of everyone from elementary all through sixth grade. Baekhyun wasn't there yet. He came in 7th grade , and became best friends with you since you two had a lot of things in common. 

 

" Ji Hyo ? Hello , Earth to Ji Hyo ? " Baekhyun waved his hands over your face for the 5th time now .

" Y-ye ? " You replied.

" I thought I lost you there . " Baekhyun smiled .

' Ani , Baek. I think it's the other way around. I think I lost you .. ' 

" I'm pretty sure you didn't . " You sarcastically said .

" I just wanted to inform you about the dinner hosted by my parents at my house tonight . " Baekhyun said .

" What for ? " You asked.

" You'll find out. " He winked , then left you with his girl friend.

" Where's he going ? " You asked Hyuna . 

" Don't know, probably with his friends . Duh . " Hyuna replied .

" Okay then .. " You walked away but Hyuna grabbed your wrist .

" I know you like Baekhyun . " Hyuna smirked .

" If I do ? " You said .

" I'll do the same thing I did to you from elementary through sixth grade . " Hyuna replied .

You shook your wrist off of her grip and continued talking to her. " But I don't . " You lied to yourself.

You walked away while Hyuna was staring at you. Her stare was pretty evil , like she was going to make you suffer. What's behind that stare ? Is she jealous of you and Baekhyun's bestfriend relationship ? I'm pretty sure she's planning to break you two apart again.

 

You sat down inbetween Luhan and Kris. Kris was busy making out with a random girl you haven't seen while Luhan was surrounded by girls . Luhan glanced at your direction quickly since all the girls were pinching his red rosy cheeks. You looked at Luhan and laughed since he was signaling you to help him out.

" Guys , stop bullying him. Look , your Oppa can't even breathe anymore ! And his hair is all wild . " You told them in a serious tone .

The girls stopped at looked at you with a confused face. Then , you started hearing them whispering about you. " Who is she to tell us that ? " Said one of the girls . " Ignore her ! Let's just continue talking to our Oppa ! " They all turned around again to find Luhan's seat empty. " Where'd he go ?  " They all asked in unison .

" I'm right here with my girlfriend . " Luhan said while wrapping his left arm around your waist.

" She's totally not your girl friend. I mean, look at her ! She doesn't even hit your sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter