First Day

True Love?

Park Yong Woo Prov

Today is my first day to my new school to an other country , I feel so nervous ..... I can get of my mind that maybe my new classmates won't like me .... I have to stop thinking that and think possitive.. I know that is a new start .. And I had to do this new start , my parents didn't afford and I had to go away... In two hours from now , I have to go and overcome the difficulties .... I haven't slept all night thinking about today ... But now it's the time ... I put my uniform and get redy for school ....

In the way for school that throught way in my head  this thought didn't let me go and relax alittle bit before school. I arrived to school and the teacher send me to my class .... They asked me to introduce my self , when i introduced , i walked to my seat but almost fel ..... I saw around me ..The where all looking at me ... But one peeson looked me with a strange glaze .... He was a handsome tall guy with blonde hair , I heard his name Kris ..... I looked toward him and then looked away that made him laugh ...

 

 

Kris Prov

Today it was a normal day , I woke up and I went to schoolall .. When I got into the classroom our teacher stoped the lesson for a while because he wanted to meet our new student... He asked her to introduce herself to her new classmates.... She said that she wasn't from Korea but from America , and that hew name was Park Yong Woo .... When she went to her seat she almost  felt down , that I can say made me laugh , but not aloud ..... She was like a saw nervous she looked toward me went , I saw her see looked away that made me laugh .. I  hope the whole class didn't listen to  ne .. Because I don't laugh alot .. I saw my friend wasn't here to laugh with me .... The truth is I don't have alot of friends I don't trust people easily , I don't know whay I just can't trust them .... I talk to alot of my classmates but they are not my close friends.....

Now the teacher continues the lesson "History"  the first hour I want to sleep .... I have to control myself and stay awake .... The teacher is looking at me ....

"Well I see that you think my lesson is boring Kris ?" oohh she understand that I was not be carefull at his lesson all the time "Please be carefull or go out !"

Then she talked to our new student that I have already forgetten her name ..... She asked her a quesion about the lesson and she answerd correctly see must be a really good student ... The bell rang and we all went outside .....