I've Loved You From the Start, You Fool

Searching for 1004

My heart yearns
Until there is no me
Keeping myself at bay is my duty
For you love another
Although I'm positive we were meant to be

I saw you run out of your apartment. Crying. 12:02 IN THE MORNING. The rain was pouring. He followed you, standing ten paces away with a yellow umbrella in hand. I wanted to run out to you and envelop you with my warm embrace, but I can't. You don't know me yet. I wanted to punch him for just standing there. Not shielding you with that dumb yellow umbrella. I saw that look on his face. He knew he did wrong. I wanted to kill him, but hell - for hurting you, he needs much more than just that. Your beloved Oppa would agree if he even got a whiff of your tears. You're a tough one. You only cry for someone else's sake. You don't do that for yourself. This time though...you were bawling. You sunk to the ground soiling your white dress...broken. He eventually sighed and shook his head leaving the umbrella with you. As he drove past you, I saw you pause for a moment staring at his car zoom off into the distance with what appeared to be the remnants of your broken heart.

It wasn't long until you defeatedly stood up and dragged yourself and the umbrella to the entrance of the apartment building. Your retreating figure heading back into your apartment gave me no comfort. It looked as if you were on a death march or something.

The dead look in your eyes the next day concerned me. When I saw him try to reach out to touch you, I saw you flinch as if he were the filthiest creature on the planet. I don't mean to be awful, but your disgust toward him made me think: YES! In my head, I was doing a mini victory dance. I would've been happier if you weren't broken. If you saw your worth and that he is not a God. He's a human being. Definitely not perfect. And certainly not worthy of your love. You're like a celestial maiden and he is the one who stole your feather robe, Suhyeon! I know what he's been doing. He's been meeting up with an ex-girlfriend of his behind your back. He makes a fuss driving out to see you and doesn't hesitate to go to her - SHE LIVES NEARLY A BLOCK AWAY FROM YOUR PLACE. What is that moron doing?! I can't believe it. Your friend Juhee is already screaming at her boyfriend, Heekyung, saying: "Why is he spending his time with a fake a** Coach bag when he has the prettiest f@#%^&* Birkin of all Hermes bags?!" This is the girl who knows name brands better than the back of her hand. It's a compliment. He didn't even buy you a fake bag not to mention a real one. He does nothing for you. He just mooches off of you like nobody's business and it's killing me! KILLING ME. If you're so precious, can't he get you flowers some time or at least remember your birthday and anniversary? What's going on in this moron's mind?! He seems pretty chill when he's cruising with the guys, but he doesn't see your worth! That's why he's treating you less than a human! Less than the beautiful woman you are. I'm sick and tired of seeing you fighting and making up because you say sorry or forgive him. AISH. I can't stand for this much longer. If I continue to see you miserable, I will do something about it. I will bring my foolish self into your world and worship you for the goddess you truly are. I don't care if the boss says it's not time yet. This must end. I can't see you hurting like this anymore!