Rude guy...

You're The Only One

You enter your class nervously."Oh,here you are.I've been looking for you." One woman approach you.Everyone eyes on you."I'm so sorry,teacher.I got a little bit lost just now." You bow politely.

"It's okay.By the way,my name is Han Jea Hyun.You can call me Mrs.Han.I'm your class teacher." You smile and nodded several time."Now,you may introduce yoursellf." Mrs Han said and move a little bit."Nae,seonseangnim."

 

Kim Jiwon P.O.V

I felt so happy because my class teacher is kind and not grumpy.She told me to introduce myself.Ermm,I'm very nervous right now.Okay Jiwon face your classmate."Eh,the guy that help me same class with me?" You whisper."Jiwon-ah,is there any problem?" Mrs Han asked.You shook your head.

You inhale and exhale."Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Kim Jiwon.I'm from Jeju.Nice to meet you all." You smile widely.

  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .

Silence
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .

 

Okay so quiet,did I say something wrong?"Mrs Han,can Jiwon sat beside me?!" The guy who help me asked Mrs Han more like shouted."Of course,Kwangsoo." Mrs Han nodded.

Oh.his name is Kwangsoo."Jiwon you may seat at your place now." "Thank you Mrs Han.""Hey there,do you remember me?" The 'Kwangsoo' guy asked.

"Ah,dae.You're the one that show me the office." I smiled.He grinned cutely.How cute he is."My name is Lee Kwangsoo but you can call me Kwangsoo or whatever you want.""Oh,hai.My name is Kim Jiwon,call me Jiwon.Can I call you gilin(giraffe)?" I control myself from laugh.

"Why do you want to call me gilin?" He asked."Because you're so tall.But don't worry I'll call you Kwangsoo." He gigle."From now on,you'll be my bestfriend.I've two more friend I'll introduce them when recess,okay?" He asked.

"Oh really.Thank you very much." I smiled happily.Wow,I just been here one day but I already have a bestfriend.Jiwon-ah daebak.

 

End P.O.V

-Recess-

"Arghh..finally.I thought this class will never end." Kwang soo said."You chuckled and pinch his cheek because of his cuteness."No,not my cute cheek." He pouted."Hehehe.You're so cute." You smiled widely.He grin."Omo,it's time for lunch.Jiwon-ah let's go to the cafeteria." He pulled me.You smiled.

"Jiwon~can you go to the cafeteria alone?I want to go to toilet." He asked while holding his stomach."Yes,are you alright?" You asked worriedlly."I'm alright.Omo,bye Jiwon.I'll come after you later." He ran fastly.You shook your head lightly because of his atitude.

Jiwon P.O.V

Brown_Chocolate_Ice_Cream_Cone.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to the cafeteria but I don't know what to buy.I choose to buy chocolate ice-cream and waited for Kwang soo.I bumped into someone and my ice cream landed perfectly at his school jacket."Yah! Are you blind or what?!" He shouted at me.Who do you think you're to shouted at me.I felt like I want to say 'Who ing are you to shouted at me' but I end up say,"I'm so sorry,I dosen't meanit." I bowed politely.

"Whatever,I want you to clean up my uniform right now,nerd." He started to open his jacket and leave his white uniform on his body."Wash this.Tomorrow don't to forget to give it back to me." He throwed his jacket at me.Okay this is too much.Who do he think he is? "Bwoh?!Who do you think I am?!You maid or what?!" I yell at he.He seem to shock a little."What?!Did you just yell at me?Did you know who I'm?" He pointed one finger at himself."Of course I know you..." I stop and I can see he smirk and crossing his arm his chest."You're a jerk,aren't you?" I countinued.I can see his smirk faded away.This time my smirk appear.Kekeke.