New Day ^^

You're The Only One

You woke up from your sleep because of the sound of your annoying alarm."Aishhh." You ruffled your hair and looked at the alarm."I better get ready now or I'll late for my first day of school"You got up and grabbed your towel at the rack and go to the bathroom.

 

Jiwon P.O.V

This is my life.I'm a orphan.I lost my parent's when my age about 3 years old.I live in the orphanage until my age reach 16 years old.Now I live alone in my not so good apartmant.After showering I came out and go to the cupboard.I take out my clothes.

maxresdefault.jpg

"There's another 30 minute before the school start.I'll grabbed breakfast first." You go to the kitchen and toast a bread.

End P.O.V.

-At the school-

"Wow!This school is so big." You awe the school.You entered the school nervously.Suddenly,you bumped into someone."Ouch!" You land on your ."Sorry,I doesn't see you." He offers you his hand.You held his hand and got up.
 

"I've never seen you here before,are you new here?" He asked."Yes.Can you help me?" "Of course.""Can you show me where is the office?" You tilted your head."Sure,I also heading there.Let me show you the way." He started walking.


-At The Office-

"Thank you very much." You thanked him"You most welcome." He chuckled and went somewhere else.You looked around the office."Ermm,where can I find..." Someone cut your word."Hello,may I help you?'' She asked.

"Yes,I'm new around here.Where can I have my schedule?" You said."Oh you must be Kim Jiwon,right?" You nodded your head."Wait a minute,I'll get your schedule." She smiled and went to one drawer."Here is schedule.Whould you like someone to company you to your class?"

You looked at the pieces of paper."No,it's ok.." You dosen't finish your word when you saw the woman calling someone."Minhyuk,can you came here for a minute?" She half shouted since the guy a little far from us.

"Yes Mrs Park,what can I do for you?" He smiled sweetly."Can you show Jiwon her classroom?" "With my pleasure." This time he smiled at you.

6966341487_409119a55d_z.jpg

You blush a little cause this is the first time got a smile from a guy.You know why,cause when I transfer school people will say I'm nerd.But I'm not.I can see well but I love wearing spectacle.

"No,no.It's okay.I can go myself." You tried to reject his offer."Nah,It's okay.Well you new here,what if you get lost?" He hold your wrist and pull you out."So,can I look at your schedule?" He asked.You nodded your head and handed he your new schedule.He looked and your schedule.

"Oh,you at the junior years?" "Yes,I'm." You said shyly."Oh look,we had arrived." He handed back your schedule."Thank you..." You titled your head cutely.He chuckled at your action."Minhyuk,Kang Minhyuk.But I prefer you to call me oppa,because I'm your senior." You a little shock.

"Oh,I thought you are the same age with me.By the way,thanks Minhyuk-sshi." You smiled.He didn't smiled.You think something."Oh,I'm so sorry Minhyuk oppa.I forgot." He automaticly smiled and that make you chuckled.He ruffled your hair and smiled."You better go in now.Bye." He waved at you."Bye,Minhyuk oppa." You half shouted and waved back.He smiled widely hearing you called he oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So sorry,I just give you short chapter...
I'll try harder to make long chapter..
Oh,feel free to subscribe and comment...
hohhohohoho :)

 

 

How about MInhyuk photo...

46912c94bf8ca37b03b39bfa9453c19c.jpg

e258d471a91d5df821842dafb0890581.jpg