AoC ch 7

Act of courage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Legend has it.....

 

 


That whoever owns the necklace will possess great power

 

 

 

 

However.....

 

 

The person who owns it will not know of its power

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Only one necklace exists and only one guy wears it on his neck
That guys name is Luhan

 

 

Luhan was going through all sorts of weird events not knowing what was going on
Until one day....

 

 


His necklace started shining and it freaked him out so he tossed it to the ground and broke it into a million pieces

 

 

 

It is known that whoever breaks the necklace will go back in time to a random point in their life

 

 


This could be really good or really bad and in Luhans case, it was really bad.

 

 

He no longer exists......

Welcome back to Luhan and Jessica's past.


Luhan is back to his original Self.

 

Luhans alter ego protected Jessica and luhan has no idea. Jessica is gratetful for his help but luhan doesn't that she is.. He still think that jessica doesn't know he even exist.

Luhan is still shy and can't ask her out. He doesn't think he'll ever have the courage to do so.. 

Jessica, on the other hand, has developed a little crush for luhan after his heroic actions but she doesn't know if he feels the same way for her. So they keep it a secret from each other.

Luhan still doesn't know what happened, all he remembers was being held up by the bully with a gun and the next thing he knows, the bully is on the ground uncouncious.


Saturday arrives.
(((The day luhan from the future built up the courage to talk to Jessica the next day after he ran away scared when she looks at him at the park)))

After what has happened in school when Kris killed someone, everyone stayed at home all weekend long. No one went to the park which means luhan didn't see Jessica, which means he never tried to build the courage to talk to her on monday

Monday arrives.
(((The day Luhan from the future got beaten up when he punched the bully in the head trying to protect Jessica)))

Class is over and everyone walk into the hallway.
Luhan hasn't built up the courage to talk to Jessica like his future self did so he hesitates to even walk up to her.

He sees another guy by the name of Chanyeol walking up to her and asking her out. It's one of the bully's friends! 

Jessica says no. The bully forces her to go out with him or there will be severe consequences. 

(((Chanyeol is the heartthrob of the school, every guy wants to be like him and every girl wants to be with him. Except Jessica, her heart is set on luhan)))

Jessica has no choice but to go out with the bully's friends after the bully threatens her.

Luhan failed at saying "Hi" to Jessica. Which means he never got beat up by the bully. Which mean he never went to the hospital, meaning he never asked Jessica out.


Luhan is sad and disappointed
He goes home.

He still doesn't know that Jessica has a crush on him

That night, Luhan dreams of his alter ego

"Ugh where am I? What's going on." Luhan says

"Relax, your dreaming. I brought you here" The AE says

"Who are you? Why do you look like me" luhan says

"Never mind that, we gotta talk" the AE Says

The alter ego explains everything

"What??!! Your actually telling me that my future self came back to the past and changed history? And he's the one that got shot?!"

"Exactly, that necklace you are wearing right now, he broke his and it sent him to a random time in his past. In this case, The first day of school. Now he doesn't exist and thanks to him, you and Jessica never spoke at the hospital because you never built up the courage to talk to her.meaning the bully never beat you up. You and her actually became boyfriend and girlfriend but now, thanks to your future self, that will not happen"

Luhan from the past cannot believe what he is hearing. He finds out his future self changed histor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter