O-TTO-KKA-E

O-TTO-KKA-E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

.

Sandara Park, a petite girl, was hanging out with her best friend, Kwon Dami, that Friday night. She's with Dami's boyfriend too. So all three of them just stroll and enjoyed the coolness of the wind in that downtown area.

Booming music played in the air in that particular party street, the 21st Street, while cops are patrolling everywhere. That street is also known for trouble as drunkard party peeps senselessly pick up fights to anyone.

While Kwon Dami and her boyfriend are being cozy with each other, Sandara Park was busy tapping her phone. Waiting for latest updates of her favorite idols.

'Damn...what is happening now? This . I want to stay infront of my computer instead and check updates...'

She just keep on tapping and searching for latest news of her favorite pair but the connection that it frustrates her. She just sighed out of it.

'I wonder what happened to the NOLJA Concert? '

'I wonder what Sand my idol is singing? Performing?'

"Dara...are you alright?"

Sandara glanced at her bestfriend and saw her displeased and frowning expressions. Sandara hiddenly smirked. She knows that expressions. Dami and her boyfriend had a disagreement once again. They maybe the most matured couple she had ever met in talk with relationships but she still always find them cute when they had disagreements. They're both throwing deep english with each other. Hehe.

She nodded at her. "Yup..." she gave a teasing look. "What happened?" she asked while pointing at Dami's frowning boyfriend too.

"He has tonsillitis so he is leaving us and want to sleep instead of hanging out with us!" Dami chirped loudly that night.

Sandara snickered as she looked amusingly at Dami's boyfriend. When she saw how the guy rolled his eyes, she couldn't help but shrugged at him like telling him, 'you know her'.

"Anyways, we'll just go home since you ain't no fun." Dami added to her boyfriend as she hurriedly hailed a cab and went inside as quick as she can as Sandara silently but laughing followed Dami inside.

"You'll sleep in our house, arraso?" Dami said to Dara along the way.

Sandara nodded as she quickly texted her sister at home that she's not going home for tonight. Dami and Sandara talked inside the cab like there's no tomorrow but behind Sandara's head were the thoughts of the concert and sleeping over...Hmm.

She snickered at the thought.

Once at Dami's home, the rest of the household were already sleeping except the two of them. Dami and Dara still talked to each other and sharing some stories. They were laughing and having a good time, forgetting the cut getaway that happened that night.

Not until Dara read something on her phone...

'Fruck! Sand and Deu so hot!!!! He appeared and grabbed Sand for a kiss. Sand refused and put on red lipstick and in the end they kissed...'

Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter