V

What the , Luhan?

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Beahkyun's laughter was heard from ten miles away. He found Sehun's story amusing. Meanwhile Sehun was ready to kill anybody to get rid of this feeling he had. It was a foreign feeling to Sehun, He has never felt like this before. Mix of guilt, regret and wanting to bury yourself six feet under. He didn't know why he felt like this, He was a jerk it was fine with him to break hearts and destroy people. Heck he can't even count how many girls been heartbroken by him. But Luhan was different.

"This is no funny, Beakhyun. He seriously disappeard!" Refering to that Luhan was no where to be found his heart ached, Remembering that earlier Luhan ran out of the apartment with a tear rolling on his cheek, Sehun was just too shocked to even try to follow him nor make it up to him. He stood still watching, dumbfounded and clueless about what he should do or how he should feel. He just felt that he doesn't want anything anymore, And that he only wants Luhan and that's it.

"So what? Wasn't that what you wanted anyway?" Beakhyun reminded him, And it felt like a slap on Sehun's face. Yes he did want Luhan to disappear from his life but not like that.

"Yeah but i feel bad for him." Sehun lied. He did feel bad for Luhan but it was more like he needed Luhan now and it was too late to kick Luhan out of his life. He was already getting used to him. more like addicted.

Beakhyun felt bad for his bestfriend so he patted him on the shoulder, not knowing how to comfort him in such a situation, He know Sehun was wrong, Totally wrong but saying these words wasn't going to make it any better so he decided to shut it up and keep it to himself, Hoping that oneday Sehun will change. But for now, He wanted him to feel better and to make it easier on him. "It's oky buddy."

"That was just so weird, Okay? I mean it somehow felt like my wife caught me with the maid at midnight, And the worst is that i didn't move an inch, I didn't even try to stop him!" I am such an . He thought to himself.

"He'll come back, Sehun. Just give him time." Sehun only nodded in respone hoping these words will come true sooner or later.

A wave of realization then hit Sehun.. Why is he even hurt? We weren't in a relationship anyways. Wait- Why the hell do i even care.. His eyes went wider and he realized he must find answers for these sudden questions but the sound of something about to explode next to him brought him back to the world, He looked to his right to find a Beakhyun trying his best to contain a laugh, But once he saw Sehun's gaze he couldn't keep it any longer.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I can imagine- AHAHAHAHAH i can't- AHAHA" Sehun didn't want to be even more mad so he just ;eft the room leaving a ding-og-laughter Beakhyun. Laughing at him wasn't going to help anyways.


Sehun walked the streets at night, It felt so lonely and cold, Worse than it was before. He felt an emptiness inside his heart, Like something is missing and he just can't figure out what is it. He wanted this. He wanted Luhan out of his life so he can keep jerk-ing around and have fun. But the result wasn't as he expected. Now after Luhan's gone to god-knows where, Sehun's dying to turn back time and fix what has been hurt, But it was too late. And the answer that Sehun couldn't sleep the night to search for was right infront of his eyes but he never realized it, He loves Luhan. He would never let anybody mess up his life like that if he didn't love him. But then again. It was too late for this. All he can do now is to hope that Luhan's alright.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I've taken forever to reply i know. I'm so very sorry. Here i came back from my long hiatus and i am all here now. I will be updating in this story and at the same time i will start a horror fanfic. I'm working on the idea now with some friends, So horror fans, Do prepare yourself. Ahahaha.