IV

What the , Luhan?

The next morning when Sehun woke up and checked the other side of the  bed luhan's side, he expcted to find a sleeping Luhan with a cute smile on his face, But he saw an empty bed, His space of the bed was cold, Very cold. Sehun didn't want to wake up, Because he knew if he did he'll have to kick Luhan out, For fooling him, For lying and using him, That's why he wanted to sleep forever, But he couldn't. He just had to do it. When Sehun woke up heading out to the living room, Thinking of he's going to say to Luhan a sound of laughter cut his thought, Not because of the laughter itself but because the sound of it. It  wasn't Luhan's AT ALL, And none of his friends', It was actually a girl's laugh. He didn't really think too much because when he was at the living room he found out to whom this laugter actually belongs.

"JESSICA???!!-- I mean- Um- Hi Jess." He awkwardly started to rub the back of his neck cussing everything under his teeth, Because the last thing he needed was he dear sister to come over and see Luhan... Wait what? See Luhan? ING... SEE.. LUHAN...

"Aye you little cutie boy." His sister did not waste anytime she got up and started to pinch his cheeks, awe-ing and mumbling words Sehun swore he freaking didn't hear a of them. And just in the right time, Luhan started talking "Your sister is such a princess, I wonder how are you guys even siblings." smiled evily at Sehun from behind Jessica's back and Sehun returned the same ' you' smile, Sehun and Luhan spent like a minute cussing each other with looks and smiles when Jessica finally decided to let go of Sehun's cheeks, And then joined their cute little conversation saying "Hehe people are still wondering the same, Lulu."

"I bet, Jojo."

"What the actual ?" Sehun rolled his eyes at them when Luhan wiggled his eyebrow back saying with his look 'lol you can't kick me out.'

"What, Sehunnie? Can't I call your boyfriend cute nicknames?" Jessica giggled and looked at Sehun smiling.

"What the hell he is not my boyfriend!" Jessica blinked confusingly as she heard Sehun's words.

"Well then why is he staying at your place?"  Sehun was completely silent, because simply he had no answer for this.

"Oh yes, Sehunnie, Maybe you can explain for your sister what am i actually doing at your place at 10 Am wearing pajamas." Luhan turned to look at Sehun smirking and Sehun just thought you may be an angel outside but inside you are like  a ing satan.

Sehun surely won't tell his sister the truth, Because before he tells her Luhan fooled him he must tell her why did he allow Luhan to stay at his house in the first place, And sure he wasn't going to simply tell her he brought Luhan to his house to him. But he hadn't an answer to this too, Sehun was rich, He needn't money nor someone to help him to pay for the house, Heck he doesn't even need to work since his family is one of the most rich and famous one in seoul and all of Korea.

"Well, He is staying with me for a while until his housemates come back from China." Sehun cussed himself and his sister and this freaking cute deer in front of him. He hated doing something he didn't want to. Not like he didn't want Luhan to stay, LHe would be a ing liar if he said so, Because he secretly wanted Luhan to stay with him and the night before, he hoped for a reaon to not kick Luhan out.

"Aww Sehunnie you know mama will be so very happy to know that you have someone to accompany you, You know she really hates seeing you living all by your own."

"What, Jess please don't tell mom!" Because if his mother knew this means the whole family will know that Sehun has a BOYFRIEND not just a housemate.

"But i want to tell her she's gonna be so very happy to know that you are not alone anymore." Jessica just gave Luhan a pat on the head and  a wink to Sehun, Which made Luhan to blush.

On the outside, Sehun looked calm and quiet but on the inside Sehun was like HIM YOU THIS THAT MY ING LIFE!!

 

 

The rest of the day was fun to Luhan and Jessica and totally hell to Sehun, Since he didn't say a word, Jessica and Luhan spent the whole time talking about their life, interests and many things that Sehun found boring as hell so he dodn't even bother joining the conversation, He wanted this day to end so he can kick Luhan out. And yes when Jessica waved goodbye and went out of the door, Sehun didn't wait for Luhan's goodbye smile to Jessica disapear, He ruined it himself by saying "Pack your s you are leaving tonight."

"Tonight? But where should i go? I have no place and-"

"That's your problem, Not mine, Means you must solve it not me." Sehun said creully giving his back to Luhan and already moving away but Luhan held his hand "Sehun, Please. Let me stay at your place, I would do anything, cook, Clean and everything you want." Sehun pushed Luhan's hand away and turned to face him saying "My problem is not with you staying here, My problem is that you lied, Maybe if you told me the truth i would've said yes." Both Sehun and Luhan knew this was just a lie because Sehun wouldn't allow Luhan to stay at his place even if he twerked for him... Okay maybe if Luhan twerked.. What? Sehun loves twerking!

"I'm sorry Sehun i really didn't mean to i was going to tell you somehow but i hadn't the chance and i was scared you'd say no." Luhan looked right in Sehun's eyes with begging look hoping and waiting for the yes word from Sehun's mouth. After a deep sigh, Sehun said the word Luhan've been waiting for. But the big secret that Luhan didn't know is, Sehun already can't kick him out now because when Jessica tells his mother she will surely come to see Luhan. And the thousands of he's not my boyfriend from Sehun won't make his mother believe because Sehun NEVER treats someone that good. And it's true, Luhan is special.


With days passing Sehun and Luhan started to get used to the life together, They were like a married couple who aren't really married, You know? I mean Luhan cooks and cleans, But at the end of the day each one sleep on a different bed, Becaue Luhan didn't ask Sehun to do anything with him, He doesn't have to anymore since Sehun knows the truth now and he doesn't have to, And as much as Sehun wanted Luhan in his arms he still never asked him to sleep with him, Sehun hated to admit that it hurts him to find out Luhan slept with him only for a reason not because he wanted Sehun. But still, They live at the same house and one way or another they will sleep at the same bed again.

And it never botherd Sehun how Luhan takes care of him. checks he ate Three meals a day, Made by Luhan ofc, Didn't matter Sehun ate food that he didn't even know it's name because It's Chinese as long as it tasted good and was made by Luhan for sure.

He takes care of his clother to always be clean and the house to not be messy even though nobody has ever came to visit since Jessica's last visit but still, Luhan liked the place clean.

When Sehun's bored Luhan makes sure to play games to with or to watch movies. Horror because Sehun likes this very much. Sehun remembers once they decided to watch a movie and wait to see the sunraise together so when he asked Luhan which type of movies he wants to watch and Luhan said "Horror"

Sehun was pretty shocked because Luhan never liked horror. "Why horror?" Sehun asked as he startred to search a horror movie on his laptop.

"So i can act like i'm scared and hug you when all i want is to hug you." Luhan whispered close to Sehun's ear and Sehun just smiled like a creep, creeper than Chanyeol himself and played a horror movie. They had no clue what was the movie about since they ended up making out on the couch, And Luhan's screams were louder than the movie, They didn't care they missed the monie though because they had something more fun to do.

And from this night on, Luhan because doing a great job as a wife to Sehun and Sehun didn't really want anything more than Luhan. But before they said "Once an , Always an ." That's why Sehun couldn't help his needy self, He still needed more. One person was never enough. More and more he wanted.

Oneday Luhan told Sehun he was going to soend the night at his friend who lives in Busan, He missed him and since it's going to be tiring to travel and come back at the same day so he decided to sleep over at his friend's house and come back the next morning, And this day Sehun kissed Luhan goodbye and waved to him.

He spend the day watching movies and reading books and even calling his friends on phone trying to kill the time but in fact, The day was going longer than Sehun thought, And by night Sehun was dying, So he held his phone ans searched the contact's name wanting to invite one of his friends over to drink and have fun, And he stopped when he saw a name "Hyuji." OH that girl, Sehun remembers the night they spent together, It was heave she is so good in bed that Sehun already got a only by thinking of her. but inside he had a war, A part of him wanted to call her and spend another night of heaven, And the other part refused to, Because he had Luhan. But Luhan is nothing to Sehun, They are just living together, Nothing is between them. And everntually the other part won and Sehun dialed her number and invited her over.

When she came Sehun was already done with setting the 'mood' the wine, Candles, the old stuff and wow this brought so many memories and moments he used to feel everyday before Luhan moved to live with him.

After 30 minutes Hyuji arrived at Sehun's place and they were making their way to the bedroom, Sehun smiled and whispered dirty nothings in her ear which caused her to giggle and warp her arms around Sehun's neck, He also warpped his around her waist and pressed his lips against hers starting a kiss, And at this moment the most unexpected happened, The door suddenly was wide open and Sehun heard a fimilar voice "Sehun guess wh--" He pulled away from the kiss to look and find Luhan staring at him with a hurt look, He never expected Sehun to do such a thing. For a moment he believed Sehun changed and because a good guy but this proves he was wrong.

"Luhan I--" Sehun suddenly felt like a jerk, Like an fur doing such a for the only person took care of him.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey lovely fans. What do you think of the story so far? Tell me your thoughts!

Sorry for being late! Have a nice day.