Two; New Student

Magical Love

At rooftop,

Myungsoo laid on bench and close his eyes while Kris open a pack of beef bread to feed Eragon. Eragon is Kris pet name and his pet is Dragon. "Sorry Eragon. I only afford to feed you beef bread today. I need to pay Sica noona and Krystal lunch today so I didn't have money left anymore." He patted Eragon head. Beef bread is free at Magical Academy. Kris took the 10 packs of beef breads from cafeteria. 

Its okay, Kris. Tomorrow buy me delicious food. This is more than enough for me. Thankyou, Kris.

"Really? Hmm next time I will buy you delicious food okay? Now eat." Kris open all beef bread for Eragon.

Kris is the only one can hear what Eragon said in his mind because he is the owner of Eragon. Eragon born 3weeks after Kris born. Eragon mom give the egg to Kris's mom because Kris have circle scars at his left hand when he born. Whoever born with circle scars at their hand it means they are the owner of Dragon and they need to take care the Dragon for their lifetime. Its rare to have people like Kris in Swither. 

After feed Eragon, he walks to edge of rooftop. Suddenly small yet so strong wind blow around Kris not only around him but the whole area. Its weird.

Myungsoo woke up and he can feel the wind is different as usual. Myungsoo sit and try to read the future but its nothing bad will happen with the future of Magical Academy or their world Swither. 

Then Kris saw a girl with blonde hair are walking to the school door and she pulled huge luggage by herself. "I bet she the new girl." Kris smirked. 

Myungsoo heard Kris said and he go near Kris. Myungsoo try to read her mind and he wanted to know who actually her. But.....he can't read her mind, her future, her past. Myungsoo nervous inside but act calm at outside "I can't read her mind!" he try again to read her mind and keep looking at the girl.

"Really? Why?" Kris asked while keep looking at the girl with his arms flooded.

"I don't know....maybe I'm too handsome, so she not allowed me to her mind?" Myungsoo smirked and look at Kris who stand beside him. Kris look at Myungsoo with his left eyebrow raised. "Really?" Kris with his deep voice.

"Ahh!" Myungsoo clap his hand "I think my power is not strong because she far from me. ha ha ha." He laugh awkward then the school bell rang. "Haa, I'm going back to class. Bye Kris." Myungsoo walk away and take his jacket at bench "Bye, Eragon." Myungsoo wave to Eragon then he walk to stairs.

Why I can't read her mind. Its strange! Myungsoo tapped his head while walking back to class. 

"Myungsoo can't read her mind?" Kris smirked "There something about this girl. The wind is suddenly change when she came in to this school. I'm gonna do research about this girl" Kris talking alone at rooftop while looking at the girl. Kris plan to skip class again and spend his time with Eragon.

=========================================================================================================

Nana just realized she lost her teacher at this huge school. She looking around for Heechul seongsaengnim and others students. But the school completely empty.  She scared and wandering around. She thought everyone is in their class right now because the school completely silent and empty. She didn't see anyone walking around. 

"Haish! Why I'm playing with those fish? Nana, pabo-ya!" she mad herself because not focus while walking. Now she lost. She didn't know what to do and scared.

While she focus looking around. Out of nowhere someone appear in front her. She bump to a guy chest. Nana patted her head "Ahh sorry sorry." Nana said and bow many times.

"Oh, I think you are the new student?" said him with cool voice. Nana look at his face. Again! Nana amazed with this guy because he really handsome with his dark brown hair. Nana stare at him for a minute without blink her eyes because she never meet someone really handsome like him before.

"I'm Kim Jongin. For short call me, Kai. And you?" Nana back to reality when he speak.

"Ahh, Yes I'm new student Im Jinah. You call me Nana." Nana smile widely. Then Nana tapped her head because forgot she need to meet Principal "Ha. I remember. I lost right now. Hmm Can you show me where the principal room?" 

"We are here." he point principal door at her back "Just knock the door and walk in."

Nana turn and she read the door write "Principal Room" Nana completely blur. How can she suddenly at the front of Principal room. She just realize that she now at different place. "H....ho.....how can..."

He cut Nana and said "See you again, Nana. Bye bye" he wave and leave Nana alone who still blur with what just happen to her.

Nana look at the direction Kai walk and he suddenly disappear. Nana in shocked. Where he go? Who is he? Errr

Suddenly she feel her whole body shake and she start to sweat. Then she shouted "G H O S T!!!!"

Someone tapped her shoulder "Hey! Here you are." Nana shout again "Ahhhhh!!! GHOST!!"

He hold Nana hand and said "Hey, there no ghost in this school. Dont worry."

Nana silent and her face is turn pale suddenly. "I thought I have lost you. Its hard when you in this school when you first time coming here. But I'm glad I meet you here." said Heechul with his beautiful smile. Heechul can see Nana face is suddenly pale and she scared. Heechul know the student like to play around in this school with their power. Heechul try calm down Nana.

"But....." Nana speaks with her shaky voice. "Its okay, after we meet the principal you tell me what happen then you can rest at your room." Heechul holds her arm and walk into Principal room.

===========================================================================================================

She walk in to her room. "This is your room." said Heechul with cheerful voice. He excited because the room is so beautiful and huge.

Nana walk around the room and she saw two queen size beds. One at the left corner of room and other one is at the right corner. At the left corner, there are a lot of stuffs. She bet it her roommates stuffs. The bed is light purple colour with some pink orchids hanging around the bed. 

"Your roommate is Naeun. She will be back later." Heechul look around and he thought everything is okay at this room he walk out from Nana room "I need to go now. Go wash yourself and take a rest. Your class will start tomorrow." He wave and close the door.

"Thankyou seongsangnim" Nana bow, suddenly she remember. He didn't give her key room. Nana open the door and run. She saw Heechul still there in her dorm "Seongsangnim wait!" she shouted.

Heechul stop and turn back. She saw Nana face turn red. Nana stop in front him and try to breathe slowly. Then Heechul asked "Yes?"

Nana patted her chest "You forgot to give my room key." 

Heechul clap his hand like he remember something "Haa, I forgot to tell you. In Swither, we didn't use key. But we use keyword or password to go into the room. So you need to remember your password is 2809." Nana try to remember the password in her mind. She keep repeat said the password in her mind so she won't forget it.

Heechul continue explain to Nana "Your password and Naeun password is different. So you can't tell anyone your password because your password will be use at other place too. If forgot ask me again." Nana nonned "Thankyou seongsangnim." Heechul turn and walk quickly because he have other work to do. 

Nana walk back to her room. Nana so happy because this school awesome. Its different from her old school and Magical Academy discipline teacher is nice. He not like her old discipline teacher who like to mad at all students and always put evil face. Everyone is scared with him. Nana completely relieved nothing bad happen to her first day at Swither and Magical Academy.

Nana suddenly remind at her mom. She stop and look at the blue white sky through glass window at her right side "Mum, I'm fine here." Nana said and smile. 

Nana continue walk to her room. She try to open the room but it locked. Nana put in password at the holder door but it denied. "Ohh no! I forgot the password! Huwaa Mummy!!!" 

 

---------------

So far how my story?

Boring?

Or Mystery?

If boring let me know. I will try my best to change kekeke

Thankyou for read, comments, and subscribe ^^