Sixteen;

Magical Love

Lay laid down on bed and peacefully close his eyes. "Such a long day" he murmured. He follow Changmin Seongsangnim to jungle looking some herb to do medicine. Even they have power of Healing but the power can't fully heal if someone have massive injured. They still need to eat some medicine to fully recover.

Few minutes later Myungsoo knocked the door like he gonna break it into pieces. Lay open the door using his power. He lazy to walk because now his time to rest and sleep.

Myungsoo rush came in to Lay room "Kris and Jessica....." he trying to catch his breathe, "They....they fighting again!!"

Lay sighed, now his time to rest but the two siblings Lay jumped down from his bed with laziness. "Where WooBin and Krystal?" he rubbed his hair.

"I don't know." he runs to Lay and pulled his arms "Faster!". They headed to living room together.

They saw Jessica pinch Kris's ear. Kris tapped Jessica arm few time "Yahh! Let it go!" 

"I won't until you return back my cake!!" she keep pinch Kris ear harder.

Lay look at Myungsoo "They fight because of  a cake?!" he rolled eyes.

Myungsoo nodded "Yes, the cake is from her fans. You know right she didn't like someone take her food." Myungsoo fold his arms.

Lay sighed. They like little kid. Fight over nonsense thing. He walked closer to them and he pulled Jessica arms slowly. He need to stop the war before it become worst.

"Stop it!! I will baked you a cake later."

Jessica pushed Lay away "Let me go! I don't want your cake." She walked close to Kris who still rubbed his ears. "Give back my cake, dummy!"

He rolled his eyes "I don't take your cake!! I didn't know where you lovely cake go! Maybe it went for a vacation!!" 

Jessica punch Kris's tummy "Its not funny, idiot! Just give back my cake!! I know you jealous with me right?"

Kris hold his tummy "Arghh." he trying to look cool and said "I have no reason to jealous over you. Aish!" he pushed Jessica away "I don't eat someone rubbish." he walked out from living room.

Before Kris get out from living room, Jessica grabbed his collar "We are not done yet!!" she pressed her voice, "I don't care you eat someone rubbish or not but still it from my fans! Its not rubbish. Its a strawberry cake from my fans!!"

Lay knows now is critical time. He didn't know what to do now. Jessica was really mad and WooBin is not here and Kris really stubborn. 

Kris grabbed Jessica hand "Fine!" he yelled "I take your cake and eat it until I'm full! Satisfied?!" he throw her hands and walk away. Jessica can't hold her anger and frost Kris's leg. 

"Yahhh!!!" he shouted. "Thaw the ice now!!"

Jessica smirked "I won't until you apologize because you eat my cake and talked back me."

Kris hissed "Aish! I won't! I will not apologize to you. Never!" he crossed arms.

"Okay..." she smriked ".......Stay here until tomorrow morning!" she added more ice.

Then WooBin back to dorm from garden. He enter living room and saw Kris's leg was frost and Jessica stand front him while Myungsoo stand still watch the two siblings fight. He not brave enough to interrupted them because he scared of Jessica when she's mad. Myungsoo weakness is he can't read anyone mind if he scared. So he didn't know the truth.

"Yahh, what happened?" WooBin asked while walked closer to Lay. 

Lay looked at WooBin, "Jessica was mad because someone took her cake. So just now, Kris admit he took her cake." Lay sighed.

"What cake? Strawberry cake?" he rolled his eyes

Lay nodded then he stopped "Wait, how did you know its strawberry cake?"

WooBin titled his head and smile. He didn't know how to respond it.

Kris saw WooBin and shouted "Yah! Hyung, thaw the ice for me! I'm sick with your sister!!" he glance at Jessica.

WooBin walked closer to Kris and Jessica. "Sica-noona." he hold Jessica's shoulder "I'm sorry. Actually......" he smile "......actually I'm the one who take your cake and eat with Yongguk and TOP-hyung."

"Yahhhhh!!!" Kris yelled. 

Jessica look at WooBin with cold-gazed. She didn't know how to respond with the situation. She felt guitly and emberrassed at the same time but she didn't show it.

"Haish! Why you didn't told me before take it! Ughh." she pushed WooBin arms. 

"I'm sorry. I thought Lay brought it." he smile and rubbed his neck "I buy you the new cake later, Okay?" he winked.

Jessica hissed "Buy the same cake!" she walked out from living room.

After WooBin thaw the ice, Kris punch his twins tummy, "Because of you she attacked me! And after know the truth she didn't do anything at you! Its unfair!" he punched again WooBin's tummy. 

"Arrgghh" WooBin curled down on floor, "I'm sorry, dongsaeng ahh. I will buy you something nice later. Okay?" he said while stilll groaned.

"Haish!!" he kicked WooBin's leg before walked out from living room followed by Lay behind him while Myungsoo help WooBin to stand. Lay need to calm down Kris. He knows Kris is really mad and upset at the same time. Jessica keep 

Kris open the front door and walked out, "Yahh! Where are you going?" Lay asked while pulled Kris hand.

"I'm going to take fresh air!" he pushed Lay grip. 

Lay sighed, "Its late now. I will follow you." 

"Don't!" Kris raised his voice, "Just stay home! I know how to take care of myself." he walked out and put in earphone. 

Lay can't do anything. He watched Kris walked away. Lay really worried about Kris the most because Jessica always mad at him without check the truth first. 

 


At Garden, 

Nana sit on bench. The sky is shining with stars. She smiling looking at it. Mom....I find my power now. Thank you eomma. I hope you rest well up there. I miss you eomma.

She wipe her tears and pulled out a photo from her pocket bag. "Eomma....I miss you.... I miss your cooked, your nagged, your warmed hugs, your kissed." she sobbing.

She wipes her tears "Now is the right time listen to music" she checked her bag. The mp3 is not there. "Where did I put it?!" Nana touch her pocket jacket. The mp3 is not there too. "Aish. where did I put it." Then she tapped her forehead like she remember something "ahhh, did I put it on Kris jacket? Aish." she pushed her bag away,

"I should meet him again." she sighed. 

"What are you doing here famous girl?"

Nana turn and look at the person. "Huh?" 

"Oh, you look prettier than before." she smile and sit next Nana. 

Nana frowned. "Eh?" Nana feel she never meet this girl before and how can she too friendly with her. 

"Ahh..I'm Krystal Jung..." she smile widely.

Nana remember Sungyeol had told her about Krystal before but she can't remember it. Since she awake from fainted, she lost a bit her memory. She can't remember a lot of thing. But actually Nana is type of person who easily forgot a lot of stuffs.

Nana bow at her and smile widely.

"My brother brought you to our dorm the other day and I'm the one who change your clothes."

She nodded "Ahh, thankyou" 

"Ohh, why did you run away from my brother room after you awake? I called you but you don't even turn?" Krystal crossed her leg.

Nana shake her head quickly. She remember that night, Kris took her first kiss. "Nothing. I'm....I'm just...." she clapped her hand "That time I just remember about something." she smile.

Krystal nodded "Ohh. So, how did you feel now after know about your power?" 

"How did you know about my power?" Nana rolled her eyes.

"Everyone in school gossip around about your power...." she dusted her skirt, "....its rare in Swither for someone have ability to manipulate nature and you can control land, wind and lightning at the same time. Its really rare." 

"Why its rare?" she said in confused. 

"Yeah, if you want to know someone who have ability to manipulate nature, they can only control one thing. Either land, lightning or wind."

Nana nodded. 

Krystal continue, "But its dangerous if you have ability to manipulate nature and the more dangerous is if you didn't know how to control it."

She frowned, "Why?"

"Because you can kill yourself if you can't control it." she said.

Nana gulped. Before she know power, she scared can't protect herself. But now, when she know about her power she more scared than before. She sighed. She didn't know anything. Nana sit in silence.

Krytal tapped Nana's shoulder, "Hey, Nana. Are you okay?"

She shake, "No. I'm not."

Krystal frowned look at Nana, "Why?" 

"About the power you told me." she sighed, "I didn't know how to control my power!" she said in dramatic tone, "What if I die when I'm using it? Ahh....I'm too young to die."

Krystal lauged look at Nana reaction, "Hey, you have time to learn it. You won't die now. Relax." she laughed again.

Nana looked at Krystal, "How? How I'm going to learn it? Even in class I don't understand anything what Kahee Seongsangnim teach." she sighed.

"That's before you got your power." she smile, "Now, you got your power and you can understand what your teacher teach." 
Nana nodded. Now she understand why she didn't get anything what Kahee Seongsangnim teach before. 

She smile widely "I will teach you how to control your power..." she tapped her chin "....and I know few people who have ability to manipulate nature. They can teach you to control it."

Nana open her eyes widely. "Really? Will they want to help me?" she pouted.

"Don't worry. If I asked them for help, they will help me." she smile. Krystal look at sky, its too late now. She need go back to her dorm. "I should go now. Its late." she stand and took her bag, "Tomorrow, after school hour, I will wait you at classic library. You need to know the basic before we start our lesson." 

Nana nodded "Thank you." she smile cheerfully.

"Its fun talking with you anyway.." she said while walked away and wave at Nana. 
Krystal walked back to her dorm. While she walking she bumped into some chest. She rubbed her head "I'm sorry."

"Yahh!" he shouted while wipe his tears.

Krystal look at the person and rolled her eyes "Hyung?!!" she saw Kris tears with something on his ears. This is her second time saw Kris crying. She know something bad happen if Kris crying. She saw Kris crying for first time was 5years ago because of Naeun case.

Kris pulled out left earphone "What are you doing here?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I'm on my way back to our dorm." she titled "Are you okay hyung?" 

"I'm fine." he lied and pushed Krystal away. Krystal know her brother lied. Krytal grabbed Kris's wrist "Let me buy you ice-cream and told me what happen." she smile widely and pulled her brother to nearest store. 

Kris just let Krytal dragged him. He really need someone to calm him down now. 

 

 

---------

Sorry for not updating last few days. My idea stuck to write for this chapter. Hihi

I will try my best to update a.s.a.p

Hope you enjoy read this chapter. 

Thankyou for read, subscribe, and comments ^^