Brother Complex: Confession

Brother Complex

"Bomi, i'm going to sleep now, i have a flu. Good night and dont sleep late!" he said and go to his room.

There i am, sitting near the window thinking wether i need to confess or not. It's night already and it's raining. perfect mood for gloomy me?

This suffocated feelings inside me cause i keep denying myself. I've been sititng here thinking the same thing for an hour.

First step to move on: admit it right?

"Bombomii!" his voice filled my room

"ne?" i asked.

"I can't sleep, my head hurts." he said sitting in my bed.

I walk toward my bed and sit there.

"Want me to pat your head?" i asked

It's our own rutinity..

If his head hurts or he can't sleep, i'm gonna pat his head. 

If i'm in a gloomy or bad mood, he will piggyback me.

If I can't sleep, he will stay with me until i fell asleep.

If he's lazy to eat, i will act like a mother and nag him non-stop.

"hmm" he reply and put his head on my lap. 

And there goes my beating heart. 

I shouldn't be doing this though.

But i keep patting him.

"You need to go check this headache. You're having a headache so much lately." i said and he sneeze.

"You haven't drink your medicine aren't you?" i asked with a mother like tone.

"Tomorrow i'll drink it." he said closing his eyes.

"YA! You're having a flu tomorrow or right now?" i asked ready-ing my self to nag him

"Right now noonaa" he said whining. 

"First, go eat it NOW. Second, i'm not your noona." i said and stop patting his head.

"There we go again ahjumma." he said and move his head to the pillow next to me

"I'm gonna sleep here tonight with you." he said and close his eyes.

"Tch, medicine!" i half shouted frustratedly.

"Tomorrow~~ Come on let's sleep." he said and hug my like a pillow.

I really need to confess. Can't stay like this forever.



"Bomi, i'm going to sleep over at Jongin's tomorrow, for 3 days. Take care okay?" he said packing his clothes.

"Uhm, just give me some money and i'll be fine." i said.

He shoved in his toothbrush and give me a credit card. HIS credit card

"Babo oppa, if you put the toothbrush right now, then how are you gonna brush your teeth tonight?" i asked

"Ah right. i should put this lastly." he said and taking it out again.

"Babo oppaa" i said mocking him.

"I'm not a babo!" he said still busy packing.

"You're a babo, you called yourself a bastard the other day." 

DANG, CRAP. OH FOR ZEUS'S SAKE I'M THE BABO ONE. WHY SHOULD I SAY THAT.

"I know." he said.

I blinks. H-He what? He know?

"Know what?" i asked trying to be innocent.

"That i called myself a bastard." he suddenly stop packing and look me in the eyes.

Not that eyes please..........

"I know you love this brother, and since we can't be together and i don't have the same feelings for you Bomi-ya, i'm calling myself a bastard."

I just stand there trying to grasp the situation.

"What i'm saying is, don't fall in love with this bastard. Don't. Move on. And maybe this 3 days when i'm not around will be good for you to forget your feelings for me."

There i go again speechless.

"We need space. Just for a while. You and me." he said and left me alone in his room speechless.

It hurts. Well, it supposed to be. What is love without the hurting part right? That's what make love precious, even if it's hurt, you're still holding it.

Maybe he's right, i need a space. him and me.



Author's Note:

Double update today. 

Aww, get well soon for Bomi's oppa (?)

Brother Complex: cliffhanger (?)

Comment and Subscribe!

XOXO *throw sarangs*