Brother Complex: Unusual

Brother Complex

So i've been fangirling on B.A.P for months, and Jaehyun oppa always been my fangirl target. I would talk all day about my bias to him. And what i like about him? He answer all of my thoughts, rationally. Logicaly. Kinda pissed me off sometimes, but that's what different from him.

I opened my instagram account and stalk my fav acc for B.A.P's imagine, bapbucketlist.

And there i found B.A.P's scenarios about classmates. The Jongup one is the one i like, the scenario is like a girl was asleep and the guy beside him (imagine he is jongup) cover her face with a book so the teacher wouldn't found out that she was sleeping. Isn't it cute??

"Oppa look at this! Jongup's is the best right?" i walk to his room happily and show the pict on my phone.

He take a look then shake his head.

"The boy is bad."

"What? why bad?" i asked shocked. truly, i'm shocked.

"They need to study, i'd wake her up if i were him. Not covering the girl's face. And i don't study with partners, i can't focus." he said in a monotone.

tch, this is what i called answer logically.

And there's another scenario called Messy Play Fights. I like Zelo the most, it's about a girl and his boyfie (zelo) play with a paint, until all of our body covered with it. It's fun right, folks?

"Why we never play like this oppa? Looks fun!" i said again lying beside him on his bed now.

He take a look and once again he shake his head.

"I like Jongup more." he said making my jawdropped. In Jongup's scenario they only play water fight. Typical.

"But it's typical, Zelo's look more fun." i said

"Who want to clean up such a mess? Paint everywhere, and it'll be hard to clean it off from our body Bomi-ya." he said focusing on his laptop on his lap.

Well, he's got point. but still it's just a scenario, doesn't mean like it will happened.

I scroll my phone up to see more scenario, and i found this "How He Holds Your Hand" and it immadietly making me squeak.

I like everything since it's involved holding hand with your bias, but i love Daehyun's. It's a guy hand at the bottom on a bench, and the girl's is on the top of his. 

I show it to my big bro once again. "my fav is Daehyun's look sweet,no?"

"I have my own way to hold her hands." he said after looking each photos.

I don't want to lose so i search for it again and i found "How He Kisses You." Sounds a bit ert but, who cares? 

My fav one is Zelo's, since the girl have to lift her toes to reach the guy's lips. Cute aight?

"What do you think? My fav is Zelo's." i said show him my phone.

"I can do all of those kiss." he said sound confidence. No, sounds OVER CONFIDENCE.

but still i'm getting goosebumps, heart beating fast, and i'm loss of words.

"But Jongup's seems interesting to do." he said after look at Jongup's. It's a girl and a boy kissing at the slide in the playground, but they're upside down. 

This guy is unbelievable.

I scroll again and got "When You're Scared". I like Daehyun's the most. It's a girl sleeping in her bed and the boys just sit next to her hugging her. Aww my Daehyun feels.

"hm." he said after look at it. no comment. 

"I'm gonna go get some water." and he left me to the kitchen. 

So i followed him while scrolling my phone to find another scenario. And i found one. When You Cry.

My fav is Daehyun's and Jongup's. Daehyun's, just hugging you sideway while you rest your head on his chest.

While Jongup's, he carry you bride style and you hide your face in his chest.

"Who would to this to me when i'm crying?I like Jongup or Daehyun." i asked showing him the scenario.

He said something shocking after looking at it.

"I can do Jongup's. Should i carry you like that whenever you're upset?" 

BAM! my heart, my head, my stomach. Mixed feelings. tch why i feel like an idiot. 

"Arraseo, carry me Jongup's way instead of piggyback?" i asked. 

Yeah, he kinda piggyback me whenever i'm unmood or upset or even crying.

He suddenly sweep me off my feets and he already carrying me Jongup's way. 

I can feel blood rush from all over my body and my cheeks getting hot. I feel...embarrased. 

So what i did, i hide my face in his broad chest. It's nice, hope we can stay here forever. If someone ask me my favourite place, i would probably answered Jaehyun Oppa's embrace.

He is unusual doesn't he? logical answer. But at least that's what i like about him. 

Ah i need to stop this feelings immadietly. 



Author's Note:

(p.s: the scenario, you can look at it in here: http://www.enjoygram.com/tag/bap_scenarios )

Pardon my Ahn Jaehyun fever guys, this guy is literally killing me slowly. 

Have you seen his jawline? His gaze? His lips? His adam's apple? HIS HANDS?

sorry for sound a bit erted but... lemme just show you.(LIPS ;A;)

(EYES GAAAHH)

IGNORE KRYSTAL AND LOOK AS HIS HAND HOLDING HERS. OR HIS JAWLINE UP THERE! I CANNOT ;a;

He slowly turning me into a byuntae, no? 

HA-HA

anyway, comment and subscribe alright buddy?

XOXO *throw sarangs*