D-Day

Angel Princess Maknae Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28th June 2021

 

AUTHOR POV

Someone wake up and streching her body, she looks at the ceiling and she smile “today is my birthday”. She leave her bed and go to bathroom to refresh herself. After that she prepare her breakfast, just bread, apple, and tea her favorite. She open her handphone and there a lot of peoples greet her and give her wishes. She scroll and scroll searching for her name, someone she missed from 2014 but she can’t find it. “it’s been 7 years sica unnie” she sigh “I miss you”.

 

Suddenly her handphone ringing, there she saw her SNSD unnies video calling her.

“MAKNAEEEEEEE, SAENGIL CHUKKAEEEEE” they shout loudly that make her jump a little, “YAH unniedeul, you surprise me. GOMAWOOOO unniedeul, love you” she shout out loud too and they laugh together. “what your schedule for today hyun~ah?” Yoona ask her after they calm a bit, “I have filming for Moral Sense yoong” she answer. “till what time?” Taeyeon ask this time, “hmm, around 9 pm” she answer again. “Well, let’s celebrate at my condo then at 10 pm” this time Hyoyeon give suggestion. “is it alright unnieduel? Not too late for you?” she ask with doubt. “Of course it’s fine, we don’t have schedule until tomorrow” Yuri answer her doubt. “then, OK unniedeul. I will go to Hyo unnie condo after filming. Just order the food and the drink, it’s on me” she said smiling, “YUHUUUU, I will order A LOT OF FOOD and DRINK” Sooyoung shouting happily. The other just shake their head and laugh seeing something that never change after all this year. “see you all” they said together and end the call.

 

 

SEOHYUN POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter