D-1

Angel Princess Maknae Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well, this not complete yet, hehe.. maybe tomorrow or friday i'll complete this story ^_^

 

 

hope enjoy read my story :D

 

 

 

 

 

27th June 2014 morning…

 

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

 

Kriiiiiiiing… kriiiiiiing… kriiiiiiing…

 

“woaaaaah.. the alarm so noisy” someone wake up and turn off the alarm that disturb her beauty sleep. “hmmft..” she pouting because right now she doesn’t feel sleepy again. “I guess I can’t sleep anymore, let’s make breakfast for the unnies ^_^” her spirit back and she happily cleared up the bed and open her windows and great the world in front of her “good morning beautiful world :D” and she looking at her roommate who still in the deep sleep “hehehe, seems like Hyo unnie really tired because she doesn’t flinch even a bit by the alarm ^^. Ok, sleep well unnie and wake up when the breakfast is ready~~~” she smile at her unnie and going to the kitchen.

 

 

At the kitchen…

 

“hmm, what should I make for breakfast?” the maknae of Girls’ Generation pondering while looking at the refrigerator. The refrigerator was full with many kind of foods, the group have big appetite about foods even their bodies looks so skinny. She still busy looking at the foods that she doesn’t realize someone has wake up and standing behind her. Suddenly someone circle her waist and put her head at the maknae shoulder.

 

“kyaaaaaaa.. hmfft..” the maknae screaming because she was surprise with the sudden accompany, but then the person who back hug her stop her with her hand, “ssttt, it’s me Hyun~ah. Don’t wake the other” the culprit said and make the maknae sigh with relief and nodding her head cutely. “aigoo, unnie wae you suddenly hug me? Wae you didn’t greet me first so I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter