The Talk...

We Danced
"NO! Hit it again! 1 2 3 ba! 6 7 8 ! I want you to hit it hard on the fourth count." Sean exclaimed with a hint of frustration. They'd been practicing the special performance routine for a little over a month now. It was hard since Tae had other things to do. He was busy flying back and forth between Japan and South Korea for Jiyoungs tour and working on his new single. He hadn't had as much time to get to know this girl and worried it was hindering the success of the dance.  As of late all he knew was her name. Kori. 
 
They attempted again yet she stumbled to the floor turning a count too soon. 
"Okay, you guys work on this by yourselves. I'll be back tomorrow.  Don't give up, you guys will get it." Sean said fist bumping Tae and waving goodbye to Kori. As soon as Sean exited the door Kori sat on the floor taking off her shoes and massaging her feet. 
 
Tae walked over to the mirror. Her back was facing him and he watched her reflection.  Her curls stuck to her forehead with sweat, and she undid her ponytail only to redo it higher on her head pulling it more taught.  She bent in a forward bend to stretch her calves and he walked over to sit beside her, stretching as well. 
"So, how long have you been dancing?" he asked her. She rose from her stretch and pulled her legs in, hugging them to her body. 
 
"My whole life. It hasn't made me much a life in terms of money though so now instead of dancing all the time, its become a hobby. " she smiled as she said this and it was contagious.
 
"Same here, i've danced my whole life. I can't imagine not dancing ya know?" Tae said narrowing his eyes. 
 
"I know exactly what you mean." she said nodding her head and dipping back into her stretch.  When she came up she winced in pain. 
 
"Whats wrong?" Tae asked her.  
"Its my knee, its been driving me crazy and no amount of stretching I do is working the kink out." she said with a frustrating sigh. He looked at her knee, trying not to notice the elegant length of her legs and how pretty they looked framed in her practice shorts. 
 
"May I?" he asked, moving closer to her. 
 
"Sure." she replied easily. He took her leg in his lap and begain to massage the area around her knee. He noticed the swelling. 
 
"You're gonna want to ice this, not stretch it. " he replied slowly moving his hands around the area. Her skin was was warm.  He hit a sensitive spot and she yelped in pain.
 
"Ah! It hurts right there." She said breathing out of . Her full lips puckered as she blew air out. They looked soft. 
 
"Sorry...damn girl do you rest? It looks like you've been overworking it. When you spin...do it from your hips, not your knees. I noticed you doing that in practice today."he said softening his touch . He applied pressure to the massage and she let out a small moan. He felt his heartbeat speed a little.
 
"Sorry, it just feels good.  I have been overworking. I don't have much of a choice though, I just want to get this dance right."  He continued to softly massage her knee.  He understood her need to perfect the routine and maybe even the nerves she felt. 
 
"Have you been on TV before?" he asked her  as he placed her leg back on the floor. She looked at him and smiled. 
 
"No, its my first time. So I'm pretty nervous about everything. "
 
"Well, for what its worth you seem like such a natural."  
 
"Thanks. I'm trying. I believe something like this will change my life. I needed a change." she said laying down on the floor, stretching her arms over head. 
 
"Why is that?" Tae asked her. Her stomach muscles pulled taught he could see her toned abdominal muscles. 
"Sometimes in life you just want something different. " she replied looking up at him. 
 
Tae smiled at her and wondered of her story. He studied her face, her hands, her eyes. She was definately beautiful. Someone he was growing to like the more they spoke. 
 
They were developing a friendship and he bit his lip at the prospect of it all.