☆3

All rights reserved.

Two weeks pass until Namjoon tells Yoongi they need to talk. During these weeks, Jimin flirts even harder with Namjoon, sending him kisses and hearts over Facebook, winking at him or giving him flirty smiles whenever Namjoon was at their club on weekends. And he does everything very cautious and sneaky, not wanting Yoongi to notice, yet. In these two weeks Jimin doesn't let Yoongi touch him as much as he usually would, saying he wouldn't be in the mood even though he was always obviously aroused. 

 

"So? What did you want to talk about?" Yoongi asks with a frown between his brows because he's already too stressed due to work, and lack of sleep and has him getting annoyed about the smallest things. And he's rubbing his temple when Namjoon enters his office.

 

"It's about your bartender" Namjoon starts and closes the door behind himself before sitting down in front of Yoongi, who immediately looks up from his papers to meet his gaze. 

 

"Jimin?" 

 

"Yeah, Jimin. I'm not sure what he's up to, but he has been flirting with me for a few weeks now. And I'm not blind to notice that you two have something going on. " He gives Yoongi a pointed look because he knows the other very well and Yoongi is just like an open book for him to read.

 

"How exactly does he flirt?" Yoongi tries to look calm, unaffected, but he's secretly gripping at his pen tightly because now he gets why Jimin was behaving like this the past weeks, he realizes why Jimin kept on tilting his phone's display away from him, why he changed the pin of his phone and why Jimin rejected most of his attempts to have .

 

 

~*~

 

 

Later that day, when Jimin arrives at Yoongi's place, he already knows what's going to happen in less than a minute. He saw Namjoon entering Yoongi's office earlier that day and noticed how Yoongi didn't look at him anymore after that.

 

Yoongi opens the door for Jimin, his expression cold with something else flickering in his eyes, sending unpleasant shudders down Jimin's spine.

 

He slowly steps inside, having to lower his gaze since Yoongi just keeps on staring at him like that and quietly slips out of his shoes.

 

"Why did you do it?" Yoongi breaks the silence, his voice as cold as ice.

 

"What do you mean, hyung?" The younger tries to smile a bit, only managing to give Yoongi a short glance while fumbling with the hem of his shirt.

 

"What are you trying to do, huh?" Yoongi growls at him, pushing the younger against the wall.

 

"Hyung, l-let me explain!" Jimin whines, his voice small yet high-pitched while he's squinting his eyes shut and tilting his head away because Yoongi looks way too scary when he's mad.

 

"What's there to explain?! , Namjoon is one of my closest friends, you think he wouldn't tell me about it? About your cheap attempts at hitting on him? You are just a cheap , Jimin." 

 

He reinforces his words by pulling a disgusted face as if Jimin would be dirt and he couldn't stand looking at it.

 

The younger has to swallow, the other's harsh words hitting him hard, his heart clenching painfully within his chest. And he doesn't know what to say because Yoongi is right. He did add Namjoon on Facebook, he did attempt at hitting on him and flirt more than necessary with him. 

 

"Hyung... Please.. don't-" 

 

"Damn," Yoongi interupts him with a hiss, glaring at the younger. "I'm sick of turning a blind eye to your , Jimin."

 

And Jimin looks back at him again before wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck and jumping into his arms to cling onto him. 

 

"Don't hate me, h-hyung.." Jimin stutters out his words, trying hard to fight back the tears while he's squeezing his hyung. But as soon as Yoongi removes his hands from the wall to wrap his arms around Jimin's small waist, he's bursting out into tears, sobbing against the older's shoulder. 

 

Having to live without his hyung is something Jimin was always afraid of the most. Even though he had and still has his reasons to have done all this, he doesn't want it to run out of control. And he suddenly regrets what he has done, because Yoongi is everything for him, Yoongi is the man who helped him out back then when Jimin thought he was dying slowly inside, when he had his hardest time of his young life. For Jimin, Yoongi is the hero while he's just some minor character. 

 

"I don't... hate you, idiot. But-.." Yoongi stops to take in a deep breath, because- damn. Yes, he is mad, jealous yet disappointed and even hurt, but seeing Jimin like this, having him crying in his arms, tugs at his heart even harder. And he suddenly feels like having to apologize and tell Jimin it's okay. Yoongi hates how much Jimin affects him, how much he needs the younger. 

 

"Don't cry anymore. And.. please, don't do it again." Yoongi pulls back to give the trembling boy a tender kiss and wipes his tears as he cups Jimin's warm, round cheeks. 

 

Unfortunately he forgets to ask Jimin why he even flirted with another man in the first place when they end up having a moment later because both of them are longing for it after those past less, somehow platonic two weeks, and Yoongi makes sure to have Jimin scream his and only his name to remind him whom he belongs to.

 

 


 

Hi!

It's been a whiiiile, but here I am.. with a very short, not proofread chapter, yay ☆

below is my fanart and I thought it somehow fits this chapter... so..yeah eheh

Please tell me your thoughts about this story so far! 

 

tumblr_n3sfp5wwax1qi03nyo2_500.jpg