☆1

All rights reserved.

"Yoongi-hyung~ I need your help back here…" Jimin called at the end of the hallway, his voice overly joyous with an obvious hint of something else.

 

 

 

Of course Yoongi notices. No, Jimin doesn't need his help. He knows the kid too well and recognizes that call immediately.

 

 Yoongi slowly drags himself to the storage room, mentally preparing himself for what's coming his way in less than a minute.

 

 

 

"Took your time." Jimin grumbles under his breath, pushing Yoongi against the closed door, leaning his face close as Yoongi just rolls his eyes. Because, wow. Jimin’s tactics are really getting old.

 

 

 

"What do you want?" Yoongi hisses and pushes the younger off him, before setting his clothes back in place.

 

 

 

"You realize that I can see EVERYTHING from behind the bar right?!" Jimin says through gritted teeth, glaring daggers at the older.

 

 

 

"So?" Yoongi breathes out, annoyed. "What did you see this time?"

 

 

 

And Jimin starts shouting and waving his arms around at how disgusting Yoongi is and Yoongi doesn't even bother to listen any further, but walks back out instead.

 

 

 

'This kid.' Yoongi thinks to himself as he’s welcomed by the loud music, looking around in the club before he sits down at a table with his friends.

 

 

 

To be honest, working in the same place has been getting annoying for both of them. Jimin who is the bartender of the club has a perfect view of the whole club. So, most of the time he just leans against the counter and watches people. One person to be exact. The owner of the club, Min Yoongi.

 

 And well, Yoongi, as the owner, usually sits with his friends or walks around and engages people. More often than not, the females lingering about.

 

 

 

 Jimin doesn't even remember how many pick up lines he’s already heard today. How many different people of BOTH genders have flirted with him, because the club is placed on a street, popular for homouals. He doesn't flirt back, though - at least he tries not to. But it's not his fault that he’s got that pair of charming eyes and that habit of biting his lips whenever he's grinning. Of course, Yoongi sees everything and punishes the younger for being overly promiscuous.

 

And sometimes, Yoongi hates the fact that they keep whatever-they-are a secret, because damn-he wants everyone to know that Jiminnie is his. But Jimin is still young and at places like this people don't say "aww what a cute couple," but rather spread rumors like "they must be ing" instead. He doesn't want Jimin to get a bad name because of him. Even if they were going to tell, they wouldn't know what to say. Yoongi still wonders what they are anyways.

 

 

 

 ~*~

 

 

 

"Who are they..?" Jimin asks his co-worker, Jungkook, as his eyes are glued on a group of men entering the club.

 

 

 

"Bangtan. Never heard of them? The one in blonde is the owner of that club at the end of this street." Jungkook says like he's not interested at all as he hands Jimin the washcloth so he can clean the rest of the bar himself. "He's very popular with both genders. But he doesn't show interest in anyone. They say he doesn't even look up when there is a stripper in front of him."

 

 

 

Jimin stares, probably too long but he can't bring himself to care and he's way too curious. And damn, that man is hot.

 

"What's his name?" He asks the younger, quietly wondering how Jungkook knows so much about the mysterious man.

 

 

 

"Namjoon."

 

 


 

A/N: Thanks to YumeKame for beta-reading :3 ♡♡