Misbehaviour and Your Saviour

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

"So are there others here?" you asked the boys, as the three of you waited for the other two boys.

Rap Mon and Jin had left after you agreed, rather enthusiastically, to have a day in London with them all, followed by the other 2. They had said something about checking up with their manager, but you had a feeling they didn't mean gaining his permission. From what you knew about their tight schedules and strict rules, there was no way the manager would even consider so much as letting them out of this room by themselves to explore. Despite what they had told you earlier about being on vacation, they had still gone on to explain the rules of this break; meaning they mainly practised in exchange for getting time away from all the madness in South Korea. They had things to do, and he wouldn't want them mucking around. There were also such things as anti fans, who you personally believed were nuts, which they all had to be aware of. For their manager, these were all key factors adding up to them not being safe out there. But of course, they were B.T.S.. You had a feeling this wouldn't be their first time sneaking out like this. They were shown as rather rebellious after all. And they already seemed like a bunch of mischievous high schoolers.

So rather than 'have a word' you felt that they meant 'take the necessary measures to ensure a secure sneak out'. Sounded more like the boys you knew and loved.

Either way, as they attended to their business, they had commanded the three maknaes - V, Kookie and Jimin - to stay behind and look after you, which consisted so far of sitting in the room, sprawled out on the couch, watching T.V.. Jimin had disappeared a while ago to retrieve food, whilst Jungkook sat on one side of you quietly, and V on the other, not so quietly.

"Oth hers?" JungKook asked, uncomprehending.

You laughed at his cute expression, wondering how it was even possible for a teenage boy to look so innocent and sweet.

"No, others," you reiterated, as both V and JungKook stared back blankly. Damn, the language barriers were finally starting to be a pain.

"Um, others," you say, wondering how to make it clearer. "You know, like other idols... I don't know... B.A.P., GOT7... EXO.” you said not-so-vaguely.

JungKook finally understood, but just shrugged.

“Many idols visit here... we only found out about it recently. Idols maybe here,” he shrugged again, as if dismissing your interest.

"Oh," you said with a sigh.

JungKook squinted at you, before he turned to V, who replied in a word.

The two conversed in Korean across you, and you tried to understand but confusion soon took over. The two stood up halfway into the conversation and seemed to have a mini wrestling match, or more like a slapping hands match before the both stopped chuckling. V said a couple more words to Kookie, and the latter glanced over to you quickly. You almost jumped at the sudden eye contact, as you had been used to becoming part of the background but struggled a smile. He grinned back as he saw this, before turning to nod at V, and speaking a few more words.

He turned back to you again and grinned, before pointing to the door.

“Jimin,” he said by means of explanation, as you understood he was going to find the missing dancer, and you nodded shyly smiling.

He waved as he began to exit still looking at you before finally dropping his gaze and turning to look at V yelling a few words.

V of course reposted a lot.

You couldn't make out what they were saying, but you did hear him yell something like “jasin-eul haengdong!” when he left the room.

V chuckled, before turning back to you, as the room became silent. You smiled at him quickly, before turning back to the T.V..

V 's eyes stayed on you from that point, and though you tried to focus on pretending to watched T.V., it was really tough with THE TAEHYUNG staring at you.

Wanting to distract yourself, and also due to the nagging desire to understand Kookies last words, you took out your phone. Oh look, now it has signal.

Opening up your internet, you googled what he had said, or as close as you could. It took you a while, but you got their eventually by messing around with the spelling a little.

You stared at the google translate, your eyes widening slightly.

'Behave yourself'

Erm.

You gulped.

Pushing your phone back into your pocket, you turned your attention back to the T.V..

Behave yourself.

It didn't feel like Kookies demands had been met.

Your eyes twitched. You sat completely still for at least 5 more minutes.

You began to squirm, and just had to looked back to the cheeky kitten. He grinned, raising an eyebrow as you turned to him, and you had a feeling that this was his aim all along. You tried to returned his smile, but his expression was so... drawing, you had to focus most of your energy on not squealing and switching to fan girl mode.  He, seeing this, changed his smiled to a smirk, as his mischievous side came in. Ever so slowly, he started moving closer to you, which wasn't hard considering the fact you were on the same couch.

You stayed frozen, your mind unable to comprehend the situation as he got closer and closer. Your poor fangirl heart however, was in complete frenzy.

He carried on his antics, and soon he was only inches away from your face. He never stopped moving.

"Isa," he breathed, locking eyes with you.

Silence.

*Cue mental shut down to preserve any surviving brain cells*

And then...

"Hey-" Rap Mo bursted into the room, but froze as he took in the scene, switching to Korean. "Aish, back off V you player."

Jin, who followed Rap Mon in, rolled his eyes, but V only turned to him with a goofy grin, and Rap Mon shifted only to exchange smirks with V. You on the other hand, were completely frozen, as you mind began to piece back together.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

WHAT WAS V DOING? WHAT EXACTLY WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF THEY HAD'T INTERRUPTED??!!

You started to think of the answer, but then froze your train of thought, for the sake of your sanity. There was no hope for you if you started pondering 'what ifs'.

"Isa? You okay?" Jin asked, pushing V aside.

1.

2.

3.

"... um me, yup, I'm good." you responded, blinking after a few seconds.

V grinned at you over Jin's shoulder, looking totally innocent and cute as he blew you a kiss. You just stared.

Breathe in, breathe out... Okay.

You all turned as another two figures entered the room. JungKook and Jimin. They shot you a smile, before Jimin piped up.

"We better get moving, if we wanna sneak out at all," he said in Korean, but then noted the tension.

His eyes immediately flickered to V, who was now making faces behind his hyung, before he let out a sighed and marched forward, tackling him, and bundling him away from Jin.

You giggled as you watched Jin turn to the two of them, observing their half fighting, half tickling match or whatever the hech they were doing, before sighing and going to rant at them both, especially the younger, whilst he just does a little aegyo.

It's just then, that the other two – Suga and J-hope – walked in, jackets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter