The End...?

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

 “Okay, almost there,” RapMon informed the you in the back, as he sat at the front with the driver.

No one bothered replying, all too busy in their own worlds.

You looked through the window as you drove past the streets of London, sighing softly to yourself. You couldn't help but feel the overshadowing of an ending.

Still, you shook of the feeling, looking around you at the wondering faces. They were all looking at London's sights as well. Everything was lit up in the night, and you wondered how you didn't often notice the beauty of this city you lived in.

However, in your opinion, these boys were a much better sight. In front of you V was leaning over JungKook, with a hand on his shoulder, pointing to a brightly lit building with twinkling lights. You wondered why on Earth they had lights up months before Christmas but shrugged. The main point was Vkook looked adorable, with JungKook's wide wondering eyes and V's excited expression. Thank God he had calmed his hyperness by now.

You moved on, almost giggling as you were met by Jhope... and not due to his funny expressions or usual antics.

Yeah he was on the verge of falling asleep, and kept inching forward every now and then like he was gonna fall forward, but stopped himself each time. You bit your lip in concern, but grinned when you saw V turn and pull Jhope back before turning back to Kookie.

Awwww...

You chuckled at his sleepy expression, before wondering how on Earth the others were still so lively. Their body clocks were 8 hours ahead, so they should've been dead on their feet.

But the maknaes were too full of wonder to tire.

A flash drew your gaze, and you looked next to Jin and Suga who had been quietly discussing for most of the ride, the two eldest apparently capable of having a rational conversation without the others. You smiled at Suga's serious features idly thinking how he was a lot tamer and quieter in real life, plus less aegyo throwing. Still, you liked this real version, apparently the group troll along with Jhope. Suga was looking somewhere past Jin, who was sitting next to the window, and you followed his gaze.

You blinked as the flash happened again, and you saw that Jin was in fact taking a selca of the two of them.

You grinned, as they withdrew the phone and carried on talking, before eyeing Jin suspiciously. For someone who was particularly awkward, he sure took a lot of selfies.

Ha, he knows he fab.

A squeeze on your hand sent tingles up your spine and had you turning away from you silly thoughts and turning to the remaining member, whose hand had been holding yours for a while. He was rubbing his eye drowsily, when you gtrned, and you smiled too widely to be deemed normal XD 

His hood... SMEXY OVERLOAD.

... NICE HANDS O.O

“You okay?” the God-like creature spoke.

You watched, entranced by his bootiful features, his shining eyes, his cute grin, his lips; his pink, soft-looking, captivating, cherry delicious- OKAY STAHP.

Wait, is he talking to me? 

OBVIOUSLY.

You blinked, snapping out of your daze, whilst Jimin looked on amused. Managing to calm your (RAGING) hormones, you smiled.

“Yeah,” you murmured, looking around. “I still can't believe we got a taxi for eight of us.”

After wondering around for a while, all the time RapMon insisting that he could find the way, along with your help, though you had given up way before he did, it had gotten old. At first, you were willing to help, since you were quit familiar with the roads. However, it seemed you'd strayed off to some non-existent part of London, as you couldn't seem to recall any of the nearby shops or road names. You had only tried for around fifteen minutes before surrendering, and telling RapMon that this wasn't going to work out.

He however was a little more stubborn and insisted he could work it out.

Of course he hadn't.

Instead, he had the lot of you traipsing around London as it began to get even darker, for around an hour, still saying he could get you there. At first you hadn't minded, sticking with the group and smiling as they got through it by messing about as always. But you had started to become concerned when the shops started disappearing, and it got even darker. In fact, you had shrunk to the sides of buildings, being a tad bit behind as you tried to ignore the dark.

But thankfully, you hadn't been that easy to leave behind. Just as before, someone had come to your aid, and just as before, as you shrunk into the side, wanting to disappear completely due to the dark, you had felt a pressure on you hand. Of course, JungKook, the maknae with a hidden maturity had been the one to smile at you, knowing of your fear. He must've gathered that you'd be scared outta your wits at being lost in the dark, plus things he didn't even know about including a queer crowd that kept reappearing in your mind, and had taken you hand and lead you back to the group.

He had then pulled his elder to the side and supposedly let him in on the secret, because after he had finished speaking, Jimin, who was the one he had approached, had taken a place at you right side whilst Kookie stayed on your left, protectively reassuring you.

Gradually you had settled with these two, and they made you laugh with their silliness, and relax in the group. Gradually, Kookie had been pulled away, but not without shooting a meaningful look at his comrade, leaving you alone with Jimin.

Thankfully, it seemed the elder was more than capable of making you comfortable as he held you hand, swinging it back and forth as he spoke, not leaving a second for you to be along, taking your mind off the disaster RapMon was leading. After a while, Suga had joined you too, lightening the mood and teasing Jimin in Korean. Not that you could understand, but it sure was funny to watch his cheeks change tone at his hyung's words.

But still, you were happy when Jin finally interfered in RapMon's doomed quest.

Well, he didn't exactly interfere. He kinda disappeared for a while and then came back and kicked your asses into the taxi before RapMon could protest any more.

V, JungKook, Jhope and RapMon had all had a debate over who would sit where, as usual the elders sacrificing their ideals to pacify the kids. Eventually, RapMon being the most comfortable besides you at English sat with the driver. You had suggested that you go instead, but the boys immediately rejected it, as if they took offence at your thought that they would even consider. You had given up quickly.

So now you sat in rows, RapMon shotgun; V, JungKook and Jhope sitting in the row in front of and facing you, their backs to the driver; Suga and Jin sitting on the same row as you; Jimin sitting next to you and yourself sitting against the window on the same row.

You didn't even know there were taxis like this. Jin must’ve gone hunting without us realising for longer than you assumed.

Another squeeze on your hand made you look back to Jimin. Yes, through all that, he still held your hand. He hadn't let go, and you weren't about to ask him to.

“Me neither,” Jimin nodded in agreement. “Lucky.”

“Yup,” you agreed, leaning against the window.

There was silence for a little while, as you both relaxed in the mellow mood of the van/taxi.

“Thank you,” you murmured suddenly, causing Jimin to turn his gaze to you.

“Hm?” he asked.

You looked at him.

He doesn't know what 'thank you' means?

Jimin's English was so clear to you now that you often forgot about him not knowing it fully. You assumed it was because you had gotten used to it, since you doubted his English had improved this quickly.

You weren't all too mad about trying to speak the Korean word, even though you knew full well what it was... you looked to Jimin's awaiting features...

But since this was important, you swallowed you ride and spoke lowly.

“Gomawo,” you murmured.

A soft smile graced his features, and you were almost sure there was also a hint of teasing.

Did he just trick me into speaking Korean...?

Meh. It's not the first time -_-

He nodded at you, showing he understood, before turning back to face the front, his grin never leaving.

Oh he so dooesss know what he does to my heart.

Before you could think about it any more, the van came to a slow stop, and you heard RapMon thanking the driver, and speaking a few words to Suga who had turned back to see what was going on.

“This is it,” you heard RapMon announce.

You looked out of your window, a little surprised, before looking back around.

“Arasso,” Suga clapped, speaking to the others in Korean as they all nodded.

“Kaja,” V murmured, unusually quiet as JungKook opened the door and stepped out, followed shortly by V.

Jin opened the door and got out, and Suga shot you a grin.

“We're here! And not caught,” he grinned, high fiving you as you just chuckled, shaking your head as he climbed out.

Jimin chuckled.

“Kaja Isa,” he opened the door stepping out to join the others, releasing your hand.

You stuck you head out, landing one foot on the pavement before freezing.

“Wae?” Kookie asked, noticing you had stopped.

“One second,” you face palmed, grinning through your fingers. “I forgot something.”

Sliding back into your seat, you reached up to turn on the car lights and sure enough, there were the familiar features of Jhope, still sleeping sound as a baby, as you shook your head imagining what would have happened if you had not remembered this derp.

It was dark in the car, granted, but really boys?

You reached forward to wake him, but found yourself unable to bother such a peaceful face.

“Isa!” a voice called, and your turned to see JungKook leaning down to look into the car. “What's up?”

You pointed to Jhope, biting your lip as you thought of how to wake him. He looked so darn tired.

“Hoseok hyung,” JungKook exclaimed, before turning back to the others. “YAH HOSEOK HYUNGS STILL SLEEPING!!!”

There was a series of yells

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter