Chapter 3

The Hitman : WooGyu


Sungyeol kept tapping the arm rest of his wheelchair waiting for his friend's explanation. Woohyun was currently being treated by one of the twins. It was surprising to him to see the older with bruises and scratches. When was the last time he got injured again?

Woohyun wasn’t the leader of the S Unit for nothing. He was a very careful person and seeing him being treated after such a long time was making Sungyeol worry. He then looked at the person lying on the bed. He seemed familiar he just couldn’t remember where he saw him. He shifted his gaze back to Woohyun. What has gotten into the head of his friend? He didn’t know the answer.

He sighed loudly gaining the attention of the three people inside the room, even Woohyun’s attention was on him now – He took the opportunity to interrogate his friend.

"So why on earth did you save him?"

Woohyun shook his head and shrugged his shoulder before replying with a weak "I don't know"

Sungyeol wheeled himself towards Woohyun "No, you have to know! Because you left a trace in the scene..Hello! Droplets of your blood!" Sungyeol raised his voice, suddenly acting at his age.

Woohyun bit his lower lip as Daeryong, one of the twins, dabbed a cotton ball with antiseptic on one of the deep scratches on his forehead "Yeol, I really don't know! I wasn’t thinking very clearly at that time!" He hissed and fanned his forehead.

Sungyeol scoffed, he couldn’t believe the Nam Woohyun of the prestigious S Unit was capable of such stupidity "Let’s just hope that that person doesn’t remember anything once he wakes up..Or else, you're in big trouble mister!"

"Actually, I doubt if the man will remember anything when he wakes up – Or, if he will wake up.” Soryong suddenly spoke disposing his gloves off in the bin. “The head injury was pretty bad. He had a few stitches and lost a lot of blood. He’s currently receiving transfusion so we have to monitor him for any reactions. After this we’ll have to run some test to see if he still need more blood. But Woohyun, I just snuck this bag of blood out. I doubt if I can get another one, the old man would notice.”

“I’ll handle that. Just do everything you need to do.” Woohyun answered looking at the man on the bed whose face had gotten a bit of color. He didn’t know why but Soryong telling him that the man might not wake up caused his heart an unrecognizable pain to him.

"Okay, but we still have to settle our problem with the investigators and your organization" Sungyeol said still skeptical, Woohyun's phone then rang on the nightstand. Woohyun answered it swiftly.

"Woohyun speaking"

"I've seen the news and I don't know what to say about it" His boss' voice was stern.

Woohyun closed his eyes and pondered for a second "I'm sorry, I messed up and I'll make sure I'll clean it"

"I’ll trust your words S Unit Leader, Nam Woohyun" Woohyun's boss emphasized the word 'Leader' before ending the call. The conversation was that short, yet Woohyun knew he messed up, big time.

Everybody was silent after the phone call, they could feel the tension. This was the first time Woohyun caused a problem and they knew it wasn’t the right time to talk to him

"I want a pet monkey for my birthday but you brought me a man! I hate you Namuhyon!" Sungyeol suddenly screamed his voice piercing the silence and tension. Everyone’s attention was turned to him. He pouted and crossed his arms like a child.

Woohyun on the other hand wanted to laugh at his friend's reaction but he couldn’t because his wounds were still fresh and sore "You don't think that I forgot your birthday right?"

"Actually I knew you'll forget about it!" Sungyeol whined.

"That's where you're wrong Yeollie" Woohyun smiled and took out a box under the bed "Happy Birthday Lee Sungyeol!"

Sungyeol's eyes widened in surprise, he wheeled himself fast towards Woohyun to get the gift box. Once he was at arm’s length, he snatched the box from Woohyun and shook it, listening to the sound the thing inside the box made.

“If I were you I wouldn’t shake it that much.” Woohyun said.

A wide grin spread on Sungyeol's face as he tore the wrapper and opened the box of his present. Upon seeing what was inside, Sungyeol screamed ecstatically.

“Damn, Parrot AR. Drone 2.0 Quadricopter!! Hyung!!” The younger’s hand was trembling as he took out the black circular metal from the box. Woohyun was actually thinking of returning the damn toy (which Sungjong bought) and refund his money but due to what happened he couldn’t. He leaned back on his chair and sighed.

“How much does that cost?” Daeryong whispered.

“You wouldn’t want to know.” Woohyun answered slumping further in his chair – He mentally cursed Sungjong for buying that piece of . He wouldn’t even spend that amount to himself!

"I love you Woo hyung!" Sungyeol sobbed with tears flowing down his cheeks. The twins just laughed hard at the adorableness of the youngest while Woohyun internally sulked.


 

Earlier, Sungyeol and the twins went downstairs to celebrate. They told him to come and drink with them but Woohyun insisted that he had to stay in the room. They were transfusing blood and he knew someone needed to be there in case an allergic reaction happens. He yawned; the side effect of the medicine he took was probably kicking in. He prop his elbow on the pillow beside the man’s head and rested his chin on his palm. He examined the man's features. He didn’t know why, but he couldn't seem to stop his eyes from staring at the man’s face.

"When our gazes locked, I didn’t know what came to me" Woohyun said to the unconscious man “Who are you?” He poked the man’s tiny nose.

Obviously, since he was with the Prime Minister inside the car, he must be part of the family. Woohyun looked at the man's bloodstained clothes that were folded neatly on a chair beside the lamp. He stood up and walked to the other side of the bed to examine the clothes and search for any identification. He checked the pockets of the pants but found nothing, he lifted the coat to check on it too but something fell from it. A green booklet lay on the floor. A passport! He bent down and took the booklet.

"Hmm..Kim Sunggyu, twenty-five years old, Single" He mumbled reading the information, Kim.

“Now I know why you look familiar.” He whispered looking at the still sleeping man on the bed. “You’re the Prime Minister’s son.” He snickered and placed the passport in his bag that was lying on the floor. "You won't need this once you wake up Kim Sunggyu"


 

Two days had passed after the incident; it also took that long for Woohyun to clean up the mess he made. It wasn’t hard for him considering he had done it dozens of times, not only for his mess but mostly for other's. All he needed to do was go to the investigator's office, disguised as one of the workers and replace the evidences with fake non-existing ones. Sungyeol was also able to hack the system and delete the files the investigator had that could track him down.

Woohyun as expected finished his job neat and clean, even the cameras didn’t have any records of him, thanks to Sungyeol.

"Everything is under control" Woohyun reassured his boss over the phone. He re-adjusted the phone cradled between his head and shoulder before taking hold of the pan and flipping its content like a pro.

“Good.” His boss said before dropping the call.

Woohyun tossed his phone on the chair behind him and continued cooking. He shuffled through the kitchen with finesse, working up like a professional chef. Once all done, he fixed the table and settling the dishes he made. Making sure everything was well prepared, he called Sungyeol to eat.

Sungyeol was in Sunggyu's room, playing something on his tab. He developed a habit of talking to the sleeping man even though he knew Sunggyu wouldn't reply to him – He was naturally talkative, the type of person that couldn’t stay quiet for a second – He believed Sunggyu was in a coma and talking to him was his way of helping Sunggyu get better.

"Hey Gyu hyung! Look at my score!" Sungyeol showed the sleeping man his new high score and waited for any reactions, but there was none, of course, so he just continued playing the game and defeated his own high scores.

"Yeol-ah! Dinner is served. Get your down here!" He heard Woohyun called from the stairs. He shouted back with an 'Okay' but before Sungyeol could leave the bed, the man beside him stirred. He stayed still waiting if the man will open his eyes.

The man’s lids flutter and slowly the small eyes opened. He stayed motionless for a moment; he closed his eyes shutting them firmly before opening them again. He turned his gaze towards Sungyeol who was hovering above him, hands resting on the side of the bed.

“Hyung!”

"Wa--t..ugh" The man muttered.

"What did you say?" Sungyeol leaned forward, all ears for Sunggyu's words

"Wa--t-er" Sunggyu managed to say.

"Wa-ter? You want water?" Sungyeol tilted his head and Sunggyu nodded weakly "Oh~ Woo hyung! Gyu wants water!" He shouted.

"What?" Woohyun shouted back downstairs. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and shouted back.

"Just bring me some water...Hurry up!"

After a couple of seconds, Woohyun opened the door and entered the room with a glass of water in his hand "You can just go down and get one for yourself..The food is getting cold we need to eat dinner now!" Woohyun nagged not noticing that Sunggyu was already awake and staring at him.

"But Woo hyung, I'm not the one who needs the water, it is Gyu hyung who’s asking for it!" Sungyeol pointed at Sunggyu.

Woohyun’s eyes slowly shifted from Sungyeol to Sunggyu "Oh" was the only word that came out of his mouth.

“Hurry up hyung he needs water” Sungyeol said his high pitched voice piercing through his thoughts.

“Ah yes”

Still dazed Woohyun went to Sunggyu’s side and placed the glass of water on the nightstand. He carefully helped the caramel haired man get up. Supporting its back, he had him lean on his chest to adjust the pillows. Once done, with much care, he helped him settle on a sitting position with pillows supporting his back. He then reached for the glass of water and brought it close to Sunggyu’s lips and Sunggyu slowly sipped the water.

Woohyun placed his other hand under Sunggyu’s chin to catch the water that spilled from the corner of his lips. He stared as Sunggyu gulped water and empty the glass.

"Thank you" Sunggyu muttered in content. He bowed his head carefully

"I bet you're hungry, I'll just get some food for you" Woohyun stood up and went behind Sungyeol’s wheelchair to wheel him out of the room. But Sungyeol held the wheels on both side.

"Let’s eat our dinner with Gyu hyung here in this room!" Sungyeol suggested grinning up at Woohyun.

Woohyun sighed “Yeol, Sunggyu needs to rest.”

“Ah..So it’s Sunggyu.” Sunggyu suddenly said. The two men looked at him “My name….” He smiled sheepishly clutching his head “I don’t want to scare you because you seem close to me. But…who are you?”


[A/N] Updated finally! Hi guys! I'm making a comeback since our first semester is finish. Thank you for subscribing and commenting even though I wasn't updating that much. So stay tuned!~ Ah! I made a twitter account (@mingsooyeol) so feel free to follow me an I'll follow back. ^^

By the way, I want to thank anjellie_ka unnie for editing and making this chapter a lot more interestng to read :)