Sixth Letter

Letters To Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----------

A/N: Happy Kid :)

----------

 

Mon 23/06/2014, 11:30pm

 

To: Byun Baekhyun

From: Your happy fan

 

Hi Byun Baek :) As you can see, I am happy now. Though, if this is a sickness, I am not fully recovered yet, but I am sure…I am doing fine.

 

How about you? There are still people who hate you right? There are still fans that bash you right? Don't worry; I know, sometime, they will get sick of it too. They will get tired and finally be able to move on. And if not, they are not worthy to be called your fans, EXO fans. You just have to keep your stance..because you are fearless, right? And if you feel down and sad, remember that there are still those people who support you, who are still on your back, and I am proud to say I am one of them.

 

Oh, and have you seen it? The preview of the next episode in SBS Roommate? Cause I already did. And I have to admit I miss your laughs. I miss your smiles. I miss you being silly and jolly. And I miss you seeing on my laptop screen.

 

Oppa, I have a confession, since the news came out, I avoided myself looking at your pictures and videos as much as possible. If I were to see your old photos, it's either I would quickly scroll down or go to other sites. And as I remember, the last time I watched a video, which includes you, was the Ep 7 of SBS Roommate.

 

And now, I think I can watch it again.. And have I said that I got e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter