Bonus

Letters To Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----------

A/N: This is just a letter to myself. It’s up to you if you want to read it. :)

----------

 

Sat 21/06/2014, 11:37pm

 

To: Minhee

From: Minhee

 

Don't stress youself. Ang dami mong dapat gawin.. palagi mo na lang ipinagpapaliban...at inuuna ang pagkkpop... It only stresses u..wag ka magpakafocus dyan at sa pagfafangirl mo.. Magtino ka. Set your mind…and move on. I know you know the reality. Alam mo ang mga limits mo. Alam mo na hindi ka pwede ma-attach masyado. Sabi nga, too much love will kill you…at kapag di mo pinalaya ang sarili mo sa katotohanan..magsisisi ka lang. Sige magalit ka ngayon...part yan ng pagmomove on..pero di habangbuhay ka na lang pwede magalit.. You have to accept. Try it. Pag hindi pa, ibaling mo sa iba ang attention mo… Time will let you heal everything...think of the bright and positive ones...you learned lessons.. you think of possibilities... expect the unexpected...and you have a life to live..You have to continue living...cause it affects just a little of the big life you have. It's just a trial..trial if you can survive...and I know you will. You have me. I have you. We have Him, if we don't have them. Smile. Show how strong you had been…and how stronger you are now.

 

---END---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter