Hold Me Like a Pillow

Infinite Drabble/One-Shot Collection [Ongoing.]

Hoya/Myungsoo

----

Howon tossed and turned in bed; he couldn’t help it because he just couldn’t sleep.

“Stupid insomnia...” he mumbled quietly, barely audible.

He tried lying on his back; that didn’t work. He couldn’t sleep while lying on his side or stomach either. 

Suddenly, he felt a finger jab his side and he immediately flinched.

“Lee Howon, stop moving around, I can’t sleep.” A hushed angry whisper came from beside him, and he turned around to find the owner of the voice to be none other than Myungsoo, staring at him through the darkness with significantly sleepy eyes.

“Well I can’t help it! I can’t find a comfortable enough position to sleep in!” Howon retaliated, bottom lip jutting out a bit as if to prove his point.

After a moment of silence, Myungsoo rolled his eyes and moved closer to Howon. 

“W-what are you doing, Myungsoo?”

“I’ll be your pillow tonight.”

“W-why?”

“I heard it helps to hug something when you sleep.”

“Oh.”

“I’m just letting you hug me because I want to sleep too.” Was that a slight stammer in Myungsoo’s voice he heard?

Without another sound, Howon edged nearer to Myungsoo, wrapping his arms around the other’s waist, grinning when he felt the other snuggle closer.

“Comfy?”

“Yeah.”

And Howon had the best sleep in a while that night.