CHAPTER TW0- FINDING

Amnesia and ghost house... THE GAME!

"WHAT?" Kai gasped, all looking to Kyungsoo's paled face, his hands covering his mouth and running nose.

"I'm telling the truth I swear" Kyungsoo said through dry sobs. Kai- who was once gripping Kyungsoo's shirt tightly was now hugging his older brotherly figure. Suho also closed in and began hugging the youngers.

"No phone signal out here... we have to search for him... it took you ages to explain properly it’s been almost 20 minutes since you came out... where did you last see him? What did he look like? Is he hurt do you think?" Chanyeol -who had been quiet through the whole ordeal- finally spurted out,fussing Kyungsoo.

"Chan-chanyeol! ... He was... he was in this room, I can show you to it." Kyungsoo said through a fearfilled tone.

"Chanyeol, I’m sure he's okay!" Yixing said walking forward to grip the taller’s shoulder- for comfort mostly.

"Yeah!" Chen said " He’s, what? Like 23 years old and a man..."

"He's stronger than he looks you know!" Sehun eventually said walking to grip at Kai's shoulder, prompting him to hand him Luhan's bag.

 

All agreed to go in together, Xiumin decided to stay outside with Baekhyun and Tao, who seemed to be slightly scared of the house and the horror playing before them- a movie coming to life.

"It's okay you two." Xiumin said quietly watching the front doors close behind the large group of boys; on a mission to find one of their brothers and a close friend.

"This will be over soon, Luhan will be fine. Knowing him he's probably just looking for Kyungsoo or got lost or something." Xiumin said to comfort his younger friends and bandmates.

"you always know the right thing to say Xiumin-hyung~" Tao said trailing an arm around the oldest of the three; staring at the overgrown shrubbery forming a house like shape, seemingly holding the rubble together, The out of place wooded sign standing proudly at the house door... "trespassers will be shot!" in somekind of Thai dialect: barely readable even for Chen.

---

 

Luhan’s eyes fluttered opened to show the unfamiliar ceiling decorated with swirls and feathery shapes, he remembered instantly; fully hoping this was all some kind of fear induced nightmare. The doll lay directly beside Luhan, facing him even as luhan turned to his side, allowing it to fall before him. The small glass figure looked similar to Luhan himself: Wavy blonde hair bought to the left side of its face- a plait across the right side bought round the back of his head. The doll wore a sullen, tired facial expression along with large fawn like eyes and bleached ivory coloured skin. The doll had a little outfit also similar to something Luhan would wear, a loose black pyrex logo top with a mini cotton coat reaching just above its knees of which were covered by skinny looking navy blue jeans but no shoes, just plain white socks.

Luhan felt cold noticing how badly dressed he was for this. He wore Chanyeol's black sleeveless 5 strike skull top, one of Sehun's thin grey shaded jackets along with ripped -at the thigh and knees- black skinnies, he ruined whilst traveling but then had them re-designed by non-other than Tao himself.

 

Blood had already started to dry into his newly dyed light brown hair and soaked into the jacket. Still in a state of confusion and shock Luhan had not noticed his condition. Snapping back to reality he tried at first moving onto his knees, failing instantly as a surge of pain suppressed any of his futile movement. He took in his surroundings- his mind spinning along with his churnng stomach, set off by the vile stench of his own blood and rotting wood surrounding him. He reached for the doll and pulled it closer for a better inspection- seeing it as one of the only things he could do to pass time, enough time for him to recover enough to stand or struggle- It looked around 5 maybe 6 inches tall and was incredibly thin in Luhan’s light grip around its small waist. A small crack formed above the dolls eyebrow and some along its detached arm; which dangled towards the force of gravity from a piece of chicken wire, directed at luhans inspecting face below it as he lay flat on his goosebump ridden back.

"AHhh~ you caused me some trouble it seems." Luhan sighed gently laying the doll back to the splintering wood floorboards beside him.

The light from Luhan's dropped flashlight shone over to something small leaning against the wall, it looked to Luhan like a door handle or something he might find useful, a crowbar maybe. Looking further into the room he saw no other doors but the one he came through: which -after the forced closure- was sure to be jammed shut.

Luhan waited a little longer before he decided to attempt standing on his numb feet. He failed,  but found his way onto his hands and knees; so decided to crawl towards the shining object. Luhan’s head spun and un-dried blood seeped into his eye giving him impaired vision. It stung but he carried on towards the object. He reached out for it not knowing yet what it is, to find it skidding smoothly out of his curious hand and falling into its original place. More blood seeped through the newly formed slit and rained down to the dark shaded wood floor.

"Not you too..." Luhan gasped through a pained whine holding his hand up, he pulled Sehun's thin jacket from his shoulders and ripped parts off to tie around the bloody waterfall, uncovering his bare arms to the cool spring night air, he really wasnt equipt for this.

Just as he was about to tie his hand to something to keep it elevated he heard voices through the door. He heard his name...

"Luhan... are you in here?"

"Nothing, Keep looking"

"Luhan!"

Luhan snapped his head round and pushed his weary frame to the door, reachining it withing seconds- skidding his kness and hand across pools of his own blood, printing hand marks and spreading shallow pools around the room.

 Once at the door: Luhan began relentlessly pulling at the door handle shaking it about and knocking his badly wrapped, bloody hand against the doors thick structure.

"Hey... guys... in here!" Luhan said through a worn voice. Pain wracked his unusualy scanty body.

"Lu-hyung?" an unmistakably deep voice came from one of the shorter boys. Kyungsoo headed for the door and slammed his weight in. grunting at the numb pain as he failed.

"Move away from the door hyung!"

Another voice was added to the collection of boys outside the door. Luhan recognised the voice as Chanyeol's as it was deep and mellow; smooth enough to put a child to sleep. Luhan moved from the door but caught his barely covered knee causing it to graze slightly.

"Hyung? You still there?" Kyungsoo asked with a warning tone. As soon as he heard Luhan Humm sweetly he signalled Chanyeol to barge the door open...

 

-The sound of splitting, splintering old wood echoed throughout the room as shards flew inwards, directing their attack on the slumped figure-

The thick door collapsed inwards and allowed the group to fumble in...