CHAPTER 0N3- Sneaking out

Amnesia and ghost house... THE GAME!

"THE OLDEST FIRST!" Chen declared. All others nodded in agreement.

"But what about Xiumin?" Luhan asked knowing fully they mean for him to go in first.

"He said he isn't coming... chose a partner quick!" Baekhyun said excitedly. Luhan sighed and looked to the others scanning over their faces. Reaching the mischievous maknes then turning to the more mature looking faces...

"Urm I'll go with Kyungsoo!" Luhan finalized and the two gave their bags over to the others.

"Lets go!" The two said walking up the front path.

"Wait... DON'T make too much noise you will wake the groundskeeper, I think he has a licence to shoot trespassers (within reason)" Suho said calmly.

 

After the two disappeared into the house another figure walked up to the group quietly, shocking Chen and making the others laugh. "XIUMIN-AH~~" Chen whined "Dont scare me like that you'll give me a complex~" he continued quietly.

"Anything for a scaredy cat ;)" Xiumin finished walking over to Suho.

"You came? But you said..." Suho started.

"I'm not here for that, you guys always get into trouble so I need to watch over you." Xiumin said with serenity.

"You just didn’t want to go first, did you?" Sehun said smiling slightly.

Xiumin just made a face and continued talking.0^0

 

---

Kyungsoo clung to Luhans arm and pulled the pair forward through the dark hallway; Luhan was quiet, too afraid he might scream when he opened his mouth, especially with the extra threat of being shot down for trespassing.

A sudden rumble vibrated through the hall way, shocking the two.

"What was that?" Kyungsoo asked voice shaking but Luhan just shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

 

Not long after, the two came across an open door. Inside Luhan could see a small doll sitting on an old wooden shelf its glossy face glistened in the light from his flashlight. Curiosity pulled the eldest in; causing him to walk towards the perched figure without caution, but within the couple seconds -between reaching for the doll and retreating- the door had already 'SLAMMED' shut shaking the tired walls. The loud noises filled the boys with fear, Kyungsoo ran without looking back, cursing under his breath eventually reaching the exit.

 

Luhan was still...

He lay on his crooked back, across the floor in a pool of bodily fluids with that tiny doll hugging his chest. The plank of nail-infused wood was sitting just beside his weakened body. Caught off guard the piece had loosened -thanks to the slamming door- and so then swung down catching the side of Luhan's forehead, splitting a gaping wound into the harder flesh of Luhan’s forehead -just above his right brow.

"sh*t" Luhan breathed before his vision clouded over.