Chapter 7

My LOVE , My ENEMY ???

Author’s Pov:

The two of them were lying on the sofa scrolling through their social media as they wait for their guest to turn up. "What shall I order for dinner?" Luhan asked. “Something that is edible will do. Ah pizza! Hmm maybe some chicken feet since I promised the kids." replied Chorong fluttering her eyelashes for Luhan to grant her cravings. "Chicken feet are fine but pizza is really unhealthy and I promised your parents to take care of you" Luhan say with a hint of concern. "But I want it; I have been craving for that since last week. Please Luhan *look at Luhan with her big sparkling innocent eyes*" she pleaded."No means No." he said, trying to be strict. "Fine, I will just ask Suho oppa to accompany me after school on Monday for Pizza!" the girl said in a low voice. “Who” Luhan shouted. “Yah! Stop shouting will you! I said my Suho oppa!” Chorong replied feeling really irritated. How is she going to live with him when they quarrel for at least 30 times in less than just 2 hours? “Aish you win I am ordering pizza for dinner Okay?” Luhan shouted irritated at the fact that she wants to get pizza with another guy other than him. The said girl stuff her earpiece into her ears to prevent herself from going deaf. They ordered 10 large pizzas and 30 chicken feet. Since there will be 18 people with huge appetite coming over.


FIRST ROUND:

Chorong - 1 point VS Luhan - 0 point


The both of them went into their room for a short nap. 

5.00pm

“Baby don’t cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam (u~ haneuri muneojil deut) Baby don’t cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun i sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon” Luhan's phone rang for the 2nd time. He finally picks up his phone "Yah! We are outside your house for 10 minutes already when will you open the door for us?" shouted Baekhyun on the phone. "Okay I am sorry the both of us fell asleep waiting for you guys. I am coming now, give me 5 minutes!" answered Luhan with his husky voice as he leaves his bed to wake Chorong up. "Rongie they are here *shake her body softly* Rongie please wake up, Apink and Exo are here already." still no reaction from the peaceful sleeping girl. "Your Suho Oppa is here!" he shouted since he knows that's one of the ways to wake her up quickly. She sits up immediately hearing her crush's name. "Hurry up lets go and open the door, they have been out there for more than 10 minutes already." said Luhan with a hint of jealousy in his voice as he grab her hand pulling her to the main door. The gate opens with 14 people shooting laser with their eyes at the two sleepy heads. "Sorry." both Chorong and Luhan said as Luhan rubbed his neck awkwardly. The people outside just laugh at their cute actions, "Wow they are like newlywed!" shouted Chanyeol causing Luhan to laugh loudly to hide the awkward silence. Chorong kick Luhan on his and pulled his ears, "Yah. How many times have I told you not to shout and laugh loudly!" she shouted at him causing the rest of Exopink members to laugh. "Ohhh! My Chohan feels!" shouted Sehun as he hugged Hayoung. Chorong just roll her eyes and give himhttp://2dopeboyz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/middle-finger-thumb.jpg. "How long are you guys going to stand outside? Come in quickly!" asked Luhan as he rubbed his red sore ears. 


OUTFIT OF THE DAY:

Luhan

 

ChoRong

Naeun

Kai

Bomi

Kris

NamJoo 

Chen

EunJI

BaekHyun

Hayoung

SeHun

Tao

ChanYeol

Lay

XiuMin

Suho

D.O


Author’s Pov:

Everyone entered the residence and gather around in the living room. "So what are we having for dinner? Chicken?" asked Kai rubbing Naeun's tummy. “Ya Kai! If you do this in public, people might think that Naeun is pregnant with your child ah.” Bomi said as everyone laughs. "Sorry Kai, No chicken for you today. I ordered Pizzas and chicken feet since Rongie is craving for them. The food will be arriving since it’s soon to be 6.00pm already." Luhan answered Kai having Sehun winking at him after hearing that the food he ordered is for Chorong’s cravings. The hyung just smack his head. “Ouch! Hyung it hurts!” complained Sehun as Hayoung starts rubbing Sehun’s head.Luhan walk into the kitchen to prepare drinks for Exopink. “Daheul suga eomneun angil sudo eomneun got Sumyeon wie bichin geon geu sarami aniya Irwojil su eomneun seulpeun neoui story Gakkawojilsurok deo apajil teni” Chorong walk into the kitchen to pass Luhan his phone, she hold the phone by his ear since his hands are wet.


START OF PHONE CONVERSATION:

Yoboseyo? - Luhan

Ah Luhan shi? Your order for the chicken feet is ready. I am sorry but you may have to come and collect as our delivery man is on sick leave today, I am sorry for the inconvenience. - Chicken feet boss

Oh I see, it is okay. I will be there soon! - Luhan


START CHOHAN'S CONVERSATION:

You are going out? - Chorong

Yup. We have to collect the chicken feet by ourselves, the delivery man is sick today. - Luhan

WE? I am not going, I am staying here with the kids, you can go alone. - Chorong

Yah! *grab her wrist* you are going with me or else I will just call to cancel our order? - Luhan

Seriously? Now you are threatening me with Chicken feets? *roll her eyes* - Chorong

Luhan smile in victory.


SECOND ROUND:

Chorong - 1 point VS Luhan - 1 point


The both of them served the cooling drinks, "Guys! Rongie and I have to go and collect chicken feet, I have already paid for the pizza so you all can just eat." said Luhan. ​"Get in! I am driving there." Luhan demanded. "I said I want to drive!" Chorong exclaimed. “You haven’t even get your license, how can you drive?” Luhan said annoyed by the fact that she is really stubborn. In the end, Chorong gave up knowing that this deer will never let her risk his life. But in actual fact, Luhan did not let her drive without a license is because he didn't want her to get hurt. He don't care if she hates him for stopping her from doing what she likes because he just want her to be safe forever. When they arrive at the store, Luhan paid and collect the bag of chicken feet as Chorong tries to bribe him for more snacks.