Chapter 3

My LOVE , My ENEMY ???

HI HI I am back! Sorry for the super long wait :( Really tired recently...


Author's pov:

The two family enter the restaurant's suite .Chorong is sitting in the middle of her Mom and Luhan. As they wait for the food to arrive, Luhan turn to her, "Rongie, you look pretty you know :)" Luhan told Chorong with a sincere smile. Chorong was shocked because she thought Luhan will make fun of her but instead he praised her. She smile and reply him sincerely, "Han, you don't look bad too :)". When the food arrived, Chorong feels that the waiter was someone she was very familiar with but she is not sure enough so she waited for the waiter to enter the room again so she can take a good look to confirm it. "OPPA!" Chorong suddenly shouted, shocking the rest of the people in the suite. The waiter turn to Chorong and smile "So my baby girl did not forget me?" Chorong shakes her head and stands up to hug that guy tightly and turn to the rest who was judging them ,"Sorry I will leave for a moment with him *point to her Oppa*" The rest only nodded, jaw still hanging confused with what’s going on. The 2 of them walked out holding hands, Luhan sat there staring at the 2 of them leaving feeling very depressed with his Mother trying to convince him that Chorong and her Oppa are definitely not in a relationship because she didn’t see anything more than friends in Chorong’s eyes. [ Did I say LuHan’s Omma was a love psychologist before she married Luhan’s Appa? ]


Luhan's pov:

Did she just call that unknown guy oppa? She never calls me oppa! That guy even calls her his baby! Yet she didn’t even allow me to call her sweetheart, they even held hands and hug naturally :( Is that her boyfriend or what? But I thought she like Suho? OMG I am going to interrogate her later. Am I jealous?! Okay yes I am SO DAMN JEALOUS! ...what should I do?

INSIDE THE SUITE:

​Everyone returns to what they have been doing except for Luhan. He have been staring at the door for quite some time already, waiting for his crush to return from that unknown guy's side. He gets very irritated and impatient. He stands up suddenly and says, "I am going out to look for Rongie, her food are getting cold." Both Luhan's and Chorong's parents look at him and smile knowing Luhan’s feelings for Chorong.

OUTSIDE THE SUITE :

"JINYOUNG OPPA I REALLY MISSED YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTACT ME?" Chorong shouted while hitting Jinyoung's chest. "Hey baby I miss you too, so stop pouting okay and hear me explain? I just came back from Australia last month, I didn't contact you because I lost my phone in Australia so all my contact numbers including yours are missing okay?" Jinyoung explained with his charming smile planted on his perfect face as he hug Chorong again. Chorong nod her head understandingly and asked for his new phone to key in her contact number so they can stay in contact with each other. "So my baby have really grown up into a pretty lady? I really miss you my Chorongie!" "Haha okay I need to go back already, Oppa text me okay? I really miss you a lot too" *hug each other again tightly* Chorong smile widely waving her hands as she steps back .Jinyoung pull her back and kiss her on her forehead making the girl blushed. They hug each other for awhile more and let go.

Luhan's pov:BLUE COLOR IS THE CONVERSATION/ACTION BETWEEN JINYOUNG AND CHORONG

I am getting more and more frustrated because that stupid girl still have not return ,It’s like she’s gone with that Oppa of hers for an hour although its only for 5 minutes, It to wait for her .OKAY I am going out to go check on them, I ask for permission and went outside the suite. The first thing I saw is the both of them hugging each other tightly. WTF why the hell are they hugging again? They even exchange phone numbers! I walked closer so I can hear their conversation "So my baby have really grown up into a pretty lady? I really miss you my Chorongie!" FLIRTING with my girl! "Haha okay I need to go back already, Oppa text me okay? I really miss you a lot too" *hug each other tightly* DID she say she missed him too? Dang it my heart is bleeding. When Chorong bid him goodbye, that guy pulled her back and kiss her on her forehead and hug her tightly again. THAT GUY KISSED HER! Wow I am so done with my life. THAT'S IT I am angry really angry right now! 


Chorong's Pov :

After talking to my Oppa, I turn around to go back to the suite but I saw Luhan at the corner with a expression, a expression that I have never seen it before, not teasing, not funny but sad mixed with anger why? I walked to him. He just stared at me, the atmosphere is getting very tense but I looked into his eyes and managed to say something that is not offending because he looks quite scary,"Hey Han, what's with that expression?" He just turned me around and pushes me to the wall, OKAY THIS IS CRAZY, WHY AM I BLUSHING?! I SHOULD BE SCARED RIGHT NOW, WHAT IS HE DOING? 

Author's Pov:

Luhan pushed Chorong against the wall and pinned her between his hands, still looking into her eyes, he lean in closer to her face. She closed her eyes very tightly in fear. Luhan soften as he saw the vulnerable blushing Chorong in between his arms so he took out a tissue and rub it against her forehead and say, "nothing, it's just that your forehead have some virus so wipe it clean okay?" "YAH! What Virus? Like as if you have Virus detecting x-ray eyes.*rubbing her forehead with full force* Don't-don’t scare me next time okay?” *hit Luhan's chest* Luhan smiles feeling really happy that Chorong blushed when he was so closed to her just now. The both of them return to the suite and continue their dinner.


SORRY FOR THIS REALLY SHORT UPDATE... Will update soon . I PROMISE :)