Second

First Love?

Teaching him is not easy. He always pretending to know everything. Today is the third day. And I just know that his name is Jungkook. A bit satisfied with the test result. Since every 3 days I give a essay test. This will take 3 months. Beside that,all is okay. There has no big problem in our club

 

-15:45¤Club-

 

"Noona"

His sweet voice calling me

"What"

"How to use it?"

No no. A stun gun. Srsly I really hate that one. So I ask Jin to teach him. Well, he's my crush. But he doesn't hate me. The crush that hate on me is Suga. For 3 hours I should teach the others. Mandarin and Archery. Srsly, Jungkook is pretty good at Archery. His posture is good and he learn it fast.

 

When the practice over,Jungkook ask me to eat Ramen together in the mall near here.

 

"Noona,do you heard what've I said? When the enrollment"

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry I was selfish"

"Past is past. No problem. But please be careful with your words next time"

 

He nodded.

"Why do you always alone?"

"Because being alone is good"

"Why?"

"You will know it soon"

 

Its too hard to hold the pain when I should tell it.

 

"I already know it"

"What?"

"You don't have friends becauae you're smart and don't want to abandoned"

"Yes. Beside that, I'm so selective at choosing friends. But how do you know it?"

"I can read your mind. I know you are crushing on Jin hyung. But I remind you,he's playful. I'm his friend for a long time"

"See u next time"

 

-SKIP-

 

Its 20:00 p.m. I should took my Math book in the dance class since tomorrow is exam.

 

But ....Jungkook you're being too honest. Jin was having candy kiss with someone. I guess she is a newbie in dance class. I'm the former leader in this dance class. Jin knows I'm crushing on him. And he always treat me like I was his gf.

 

"Sorry to distrubing u two"

"No,Zyuuna.I c-can explain it all"

 

He tries to grab my hand. No,I don't need any words that full of .

"Hey deaf look at me"

"I'm not a deaf"

"Since first time,I don't like you.Your outer beauty is bad also your inner is too mature. It just i want to play with you"

"Hah. What kind of play is that"

"Hey you're lucky to having moment like that with me!"

"Oh then you're a cheap boy?"

"Damn you!"

 

His right hand is slapping my cheek.

"I never know that Seok Jin is a bastard"

 

He repeated it almost for 5 times until the girl is out.

"Stop Jin!!!"

 

He leaves me. Its bleeding in the corner. And its starts to rain. I have a dream. Crying about my life in the rain. I screamed and the rain makes my body all wet. The octaf-meter that I used also broke. I don't know what happen next. Everything is getting dark and I lay on the ground.

 

 

●AUTHOR'S POV●

 

With a heavy breath,Jungkook caried Zyuuna. He knows it will happen. He is a bit shy since Zyuuna is wearing a white u-can-see cloth. But he cured her wound. And waiting her until midnight. He doesn't sleep. He reads the english book that made by her. Because worried about her wet clothes,he called Jessica to change her clothes.

 

-00:45-

 

Zyuuna wakes up.

 

"Uh what happen?"

"You're faint,Noona"

"Ah seriously? And who's clothes is it?"

Jessica raised her hand.

"My clothes"

"Oh,senior Jessica. Thanks a lot"

"No problem"

She smiled.

"Noona,better if I deliver you to your house""No,I can do this"

 

●AUTHOR'S POV END●

 

Everyone is sleeping deeply. But I'm stuck with books. I don't know why I never tired to learn.

 

"Sugar free sugar free~"

 

Jungkook is calling me?

 

"Hello?"

"Noona"

"Eh?! How do u get my number?"

"Jessica noona give it to me"

"Why you calling me?"

"Uh... No ... Have a sweet dream"

 

Hahaha. That innocent child.

 

 

 

Day by day,his english improving fast. And he talks English sometimes. We're getting closer each other. And i got more friends. One day, I asked to solve a crime. And I take him as my couple. Its awkward since every girls are crushing on him.

 

Luckily,the crime are not really hard to solve. But I got a wound on my cheek. And its a long one. But I dont care about my parents comment. I can cure it with herbs.Jungkook looks worried. He keep approaching me and buy me foods. Many eyes look jealous to me. Staph. I could lose my friends again.

 

Then,a senior,Yuri come to me.

 

"You deserve to get that wound. Stay away from Jungkook"

"Shut up,Bish"

Jungkook come. And he mad to Yuri.

"Ahh no Jungkook I was just kidding~"

"I really hate liar"

"Whatever. You will be mine"

"I don't want to ~"

 

Then,Jungkook ask me to come to the sick bay.

"Are you okay,Princess Zyuuna?"

It make me blushing.

"Omona you're blushing hahaha!"

"Stop it... Just learn about the english book I've gave to you"

"Okay noona~~!!!!"

 

 

 

Ha ha ha.