Short story about my life (The beginning)

First Love?

Being a smart student is not easy as you think. Well,I'm a High School student. Public but popular ones. Its my 2nd year. To be honest,I'm not comfortable here. I got the class that contained the top students in this year, C Class. Maybe you think our class is kind of classy one. But no,this one is full of jokes. Dating,Cheating etc. I like my old class. F Class. I miss Taeyeon,Sandara,Hwayoung and others. Our class also full of jokes,but its normal since were close to the bad class. But C Class is full of smart people. Well,I'm not saying that we should be serious every time. But its like we are kindergarten children. I don't have any problem beside that. The teachers also good. They approaching us with patient and easy-listening words.

 

This is the day when Detective Class open. Its a class where we can learn about Traditional Medicine,Martial Arts,Reading Braille,Testing facts,Shooting, and trying to using weapon safely. Also,you will learn about English,Mandarin,Japanese and France deeply. I'm one of the instructor here. Well,I don't have many friends. My real friends is Suzy and Risa. But Risa is a Japanese. So we never meet beside on LINE.

 

My old classmates seeing me like a stranger. Even my ex-crush hates me. Its because he disappointed with his score on English. Meanwhile I got 100 on it. That's the last moment when we was friends. We're close each other before. But human never satisfied with what they've done. Patient?I always do that. But the most patient person in this world can be dangerous when she lose her patient. Its like cutting frozen beef with a cutter. But never mind,I'm okay without Friends.

 

My real friends is mostly childs. Orphan,Autism and Abnormal Children. Yes,they're nice and polite. Also with Grandmas and Grandpas that abandoned by their family. Its like a routine activity to play and works with them.

 

Back to the story. The first day of the opening are pretty good. Since the requirement are not really hard. At least you're fluent at English. Then,someone laughing at me. A cute and tall boy. He speaks Korean,but I'm fluent at 15 languages especially Korean.

"She's so fat,u see? I think she will be an old single lady. Do you think she can run? Also with her ugly face and scar everywhere,its disgusting"

That's so mean. But I don't care since I don't know how far he will judge me. When I test him,his English is very bad. He even doesn't know how to spell his name. Hah. But luckily our captain is kind so I should teach him English since I'm the one that knows Korean. Damn.