(Part 1) Introduction

Hello, Neighbor

"You can just put it there. That's good!" You pointed to a corner of the room as the two movers set down the last of your boxes.

"Looks like that's everything." The supervisor of the moving team walks over to you, checking off the last items off his checklist, "Would you like to check everything to make sure it's all in good condition from the move?"

You look around the cluttered space of your new apartment. Boxes, wrapped up furniture, and just mess surrounding you.

"Nah. It's fine. I trust you guys." You say with a shrug and then an appreciative smile. "Thank you for all your help."

"It's not a problem, miss." The man tipped his baseball cap at you before heading out the front door after his crew, "Have a good day and congratulations on the move."

The door shut closed behind him and just like that you were finally alone. You took a deep breath and let it out as your eyes scanned the things around you.

"Why do I have so much crap..." You complained, but even that wasn't enough to ruin your mood. You were finally here. In your dream apartment. Living your life they way you wanted.

With that encouraging thought in mind, you excitedly started to unpack.

The sun was setting by the time you cleared out about half of the boxes. Your body drenched with sweat and your clothes sticking to every part of your body.

"Ugh. Gross." You grimaced at how sticky you felt and peeled off your top, leaving you in jean shorts and a pink bandeau. You tied your hair up into a messy bun, in hopes to cool you down some more. But it barely helped.

Immediately, your eyes wander towards the double door windows and a smile creeps onto your face. You shuffled over to the window, unlocked the bottom and top locks and pushed it open before stepping out onto the balcony, your favorite part of your whole apartment. This was the whole reason why you chose this apartment out of the many you had looked at.

Instantly, you felt refreshed and brand new as the cold night air began creeping over you and cooling down your over heated skin. You closed your eyes, taking in a deep breath before opening them to the view of the city. And what a view it was. The pink, red, and orange of the sky as night slipped itself in. The city and car lights slowly growing brighter and brighter the darker it's surroundings got.

Your emotions and excitement were bubbling inside of you, threatening to burst out at any moment. To hold yourself steady, you placed both hands on the cold railing before taking in a deep breath...

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs, releasing everything from within. "I MADE IT!"

You pumped your hands into the air, extending your fingers into the sky as if trying to touch the stars, all while looking up and smiling like a fool to yourself. This had to be the happiest day of your life.

Sudden movement at the corner of your eye catches your attention as you whip your head to the right.

"!" You squeaked as you realized that there was another balcony separated by at least a foot of empty space connecting to the next door apartment. You dashed back into your apartment and grabbed the nearest thing to cover yourself.

"Oh god. Oh god." You shook your head as dread began creeping over you. Not only were you standing out there almost half , but you were yelling like a maniac too. Luckily, that was the only other balcony on this side of building, but if they really did see you...

Just the idea of it was enough to make you run into the bathroom, hoping a shower could wash away your embarrassment and shame.

- - -

Knock. Knock. Knock.

As soon as you hear the click of the door opening, you spread a bright and warm smile on your face.

"Omo, what do we have here?" A middle-aged woman says, seeing you with pleasant surprise.

"Good morning. My name is ____________ and I just moved into 14-F. I just wanted to properly introduce myself to you since it was too late last night to do so." You say politely and bow.

"Ah, welcome welcome! My name is Choi Soo Mi It's so nice to see such a young and pretty face around here! And so polite too! Are you planning on greeting everyone on this floor? You know they go all the way down to L." She says with slight concern.

"If I have the time, maybe." You answer truthfully, "I wanted to make sure to say hello to those in my immediate area first."

"I see." She says while nodding. "Well, please go ahead. Wouldn't want to keep you any further. Thank you for coming to say hello and feel free to knock on my door any time you need help, okay?"

"Yes, thank you." You give her an even bigger smile, appreciative for her kindness. You turn back towards your apartment, but see the door to the right of it, recognizing it as the apartment with the balcony right next to yours. 14-G. You grimace at the memory.

"Oh, don't bother with that one, dear." The woman's voice chimes from behind you, surprised that she hadn't gone inside already, "I've never seen the owner of that apartment around here. Apparently, this is only their second house and barely comes around except for certain occasions."

A wave of relief washes over you at the news.

"Oh, really? That's so strange." You say out loud but keep the rest of your thoughts to yourself. This was quite an expensive building. Who would want to let that go to waste if they weren't even here most of the time.

But the curiosity didn't even last for a second longer as you thank the woman and continue introducing yourself, skipping 14-G.

- - -

"Ah! No, no, no, no." You muttered to yourself while hurrying to your balcony. You had just returned home only to find the sky looking as grey as ever, rain threatening to fall as your laundry was hanging on a rack outside. As soon as you got outside, you could instantly smell the rain in the air, the smell you always recognized just minutes before rain fall.

The wind was strong and blowing your clothes from side to side, but you let out a sigh of relief upon touching them, happy to know they didn't get wet. One by one, you plucked your clothes from off the rack and draped it over your arm.

But as you reached your last article of clothing hung, something felt off. Your brows furrowed as you stared at your empty drying rack, wondering what's wrong with this picture.

And then it hits you. Your pink bandeau was missing. Instantly, your worse fear came to mind as you leaned over the balcony, trying to remember if you clipped it to the rack with a clothes pin or not like the rest of your clothes. Your eyes scanned 14 floors down, but no pink bandeau in sight.

It's windy enough... it could've blown off... What were the chances of that? But where could it have gon--.

"Looking for this?" You hear a distinctive male voice come from your right. Your heart jumped in your chest and immediately started beating like crazy. Slowly your head turned and the first thing you saw was a flash of pink.

Your pink bandeau. Twirling around and around a single finger of the man's hand. With one arm leaning on the railing of his balcony, his lean figure casually standing there, dressed head to toe in designer clothing. A coy smirk on his lips but his eyes were concealed by sunglasses.

Your jaw dropped and all functions of your body had shut down, rendering you speechless. You didn't know what shocked you more. The fact that your bandeau had flown to the other balcony? That it was in the hands of a man? That the same man was the owner of 14-G? Or that the owner of 14-G was the leader and member of one of Seoul's biggest and most popular K-Pop groups, BIGBANG.

As if to further the blow, he slowly took off his sunglasses with his other hand, giving you a clear view of his face. It really was him. He was G-Dragon of BIGBANG. Now that you could see his eyes, you could clearly see the amusement and intrigue in them. And it was all directed towards you.

You heard him smirk before he spoke again with a of his lips.

"Well. Hello, neighbor.