You Are Right By My Side

Right By Your Side


Chanyeol arrived from their practice and needed some rest. Exactly the dorm was the way he wanted it to be since he wants a solemn atmosphere. It was in time that all of the others, were busy in their individual endeavors, and he’s not sure if anybody’s home too.

 

Throwing his bag at the sofa, he immediately walked to his room. But when he tries to open the door knob, it was locked. And he suspects that his roommate was inside.

 

He knocked at the door and calls his roommate’s name, “Baekhyun, are you there, please, open the door” Even if how many times he repeats the favor it seems like no one hears him. So he tries to collide his ears to the door, to check what is maybe going on inside.

 

The sound he hears, makes concern out of him, for he heard continuous sobs and cries.

“Baekhyun are you okay? It’s me Chanyeol, please, open the door”

Still, no answer. So he decided to do one thing. He bare-mindedly searched for the duplicate keys in the house and had found it in Tao’s big teddy bear at their living room. When he found what he needed, he swiftly opened the door of their room and found a sad and teary Baekhyun seated in the corner while hugging his knees and crying. Chanyeol approached him carefully.

 

“What’s wrong Baekhyunnie?” Though he asked him, there was no response from the latter.

To persuade him, he asked once more, with the much gentle way.

“Baekhyunnie, no secrets remember? Were bestfriends, and bestfriends never lie to each other, ”

At last, his down poured heart  heard his friend’s care, and so, he lifted up his head, and gazed at his friend at that moment.

 

“What is it Baekhyun, tell me, is there something wrong?”

As Chanyeol said it, he looked deeply into Baekhyun’s sparkling eyes, and heard finally, a  response from him.

“I don’t know what to do anymore Chanyeol, I don’t know what I did wrong about dating my noona, I like her Chanyeol, and this is my chance, but why…why is it like this, I wanted to be happy Chanyeol, I want to—”

 

Upon hearing the word of the other that honestly pierced Chanyeol’s heart, he smiled at him saying, “Don’t be  saddened by those, remember that, those persons does not know you personally and that our world does not revolve around their negativities,  just be strong and stand firm, your decision of loving noona is yours, so hold on to it.” He said as he pats Baekhyun, and holds his hand to make him stand up.

“Now, stand up, come out there, and be proud. You did nothing wrong about loving . Love was never a mistake Baekhyun, keep that in mind.”

After all those words came out from Chanyeol’s, Baekhyun wiped away his tears and tries to paste a smile. Somehow those words from his friend, eased his worries and depression from what has been going on these days.

“Yeol, thank you very much…” And he walks away approaching the door. But, he felt someone hug him from the back.

“Yeol, what is this?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that… I’m always here as a bestfriend. And even all of them hates you, I am here right by your side, and would always be the one to tell all of them that, I am so lucky to have you. ”

He let go of hugging Baekhyun and let him get away to go to the kitchen. As the door closes,

“I’m always here, behind your back, As a friend, and nothing else. Yes, it was never wrong to love but loving you back then, was my biggest mistake.”


 

 @theundeadpetal: hi hello there people! okay, so, I have made this drabble(since I have the feels right now XD) in accordance with what is happening to my favorite ship of all. I do not hate BaeKYeon couple but, actually it breaks my heart to know that my ship is sinking, because of their relationship. TT.TT Is this the end of BaekYeol? huhuhu Because right now I imagine Chanyeol looking from afar while Baek was with the other . :( Im happy for Baekhyun and Taeyeon but, I'm really sad that ChanBaek would have seldom moments, not like before. 

 

PS: Behind this sadness is also happiness!!! I realized that since Baekhyun has already  someone, Chanyeol is now free bwahahahahaha XDD lol Chanyeol stans, queen B was out of our way now lmao haha