It's Hurt.

I Heart You To The Moon And Back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's pov.

I was too shocked of knowing about her condition now.I dont have an idea what i should explain this all to her.Will she believes me ? I thought for a while then i continued walked along to her room.I stopped in front of the room, I took a deep breath before come into the room.I pulled the door slowly.I thought she was sleeping but not actually.She was standing there, at the window.

 

After that, she looked aback.She saw me.She smiled weakly at me.I just maintain myself from hugging her.I approached her.I smiled back.I kept on staring at her and ruffling her hair softly.

 

"doctor"she said while looking at other direction.

 

"hmm"I hummed.Actually, i felt like something burn inside when she called me "doctor".

 

"Why are you sleeping in this room ? dont you have a house ?"she asked while looking up to see my face.

 

"sleeping here ? Ahh, I-I'm sorry.I just fell asleep.I'm too busy with works so that why i fell slept here"I explained stuttered.

 

"ouh,It's okay.Dont worry.I'm not angry with you at all"She replied and chuckled a lil bit.

 

I stunned for a while cause it has been a month since i'm not seeing she chuckled.I miss her.Ouh god, why i must face this ? I cant bear of seeing she's be with other guys.I scared if one day, she will fall for someone else.Without thinking more, I immediately hugged her.I can see her shocked expression but i really dont care.

 

"doctor, what's wrong ?"She asked for cutting out my thought.

 

"huh ?"I asked shortly.

 

"dont you realize that you're hugging me now."she said patheticly.

 

"ouh am i ? omo, i'm sorry.I really dont mean it."I broke the hug while saying at her.

 

"hahaa, I'm okay doctor.I wont mind it cause i really need attention too"she said while smiling br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter