She Cant Remember You.

I Heart You To The Moon And Back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's pov.

 

For a month, this hospital is likes my second house.Her bed is the place where i'm crying and leaning my head to take a nap.I'm hurt and in pain of looking her like this.I cant bear of seeing it.It's totally hurt me alot.It is really tiring for waiting her to wake up from coma.I was about to give up and lose hope.But thanks to EXO, for supporting me.

 

Today, I havent breakfast cause i immediately went to accompany her.I actually scared if she wont recognize me anymore.I sat on a chair beside her bed.I softly grabbed her tiny hand and held it tightly.After a few minutes, I fell asleep.there.

 

I dont know how long i'm sleeping there, until i felt something.Someone had ruffled my hair.I'm moving a lil bit cause i thought it is just my imagination.Then i bravely woke up.I turned my head up and searched who's ruffling my hair.I saw her presence.She was sitting on her bed while looking at me.At first i'm staring at her with weird glance then i immediately hugged her.I brought her into my embrace.

 

"ouh god, you were already waking up babe ?"I asked her.I cried.Yes i am.A happiness crying.

 

"hmm"She hummed.Actually, I felt awkward cause she's looks different.

 

"hmm what ?"I asked with curious tone.I'm very curious to know her true condition.

 

"may i ask you something ?"She asked me while looking down.She's looks really innocent and cute.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter