007

I have a 'Ghost' as my housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24th Dec, 2014

"Happy Birthday, Jungie!!"

"Thanks!"

"OMG~~ you brought a HUGE birthday cake!"

"No matter how huge the cake is, it is always not a problem for you to finish it, right?"

"Damn you, Kryssie! Trashed your godmother behind, when you got yourself a cute pet lover!" Krystal's godmother sit on the edge of her bed, while watching her god-daughter celebrating birthday with her ghossey instead of her, who always be the one that celebrated Krystal's birthday thru an antique bronze mirror. How dare her!

Beside, today is Christmas Eve!! WuuuuWuuu... nobody gonna stay by my side for Christmas... Wuuuu... How pity I am....

Godmother covered the antique bronze mirror with a black velvet cloth, laid herself on the bed. Slowly, having her eyes closed, the memories the Christmas Eve for 18 years ago that flashing back to her...

She stil can clearly remembered that night, that wet and frozen night, dark, floating with icy rain, her, alone, wandering on the dark street. At that time, the pavement was paved by granite title, which looks shine in the raining night after been honed by ages... Wet street under rain been lined by those black tile roofs, *tik tok* sound been made by the rain drops, each drop, and sound like telling a story, a story that with scar and... ... Tears.

"Yeobo, hold on! We will be hospital soon!"

"Fas... faster... is hurt..."

In the dark night, a middle-aged man struggling to step on a tricycle, with a woman wearing red raincoat, cried in pain.

Tricycle bumping all the way, *click*, it jammed in the half way of the road. The man tried all his strengthen on letting the tricycle to work, but it didn't. Immediately, he get off from the tricycle to check on his tricycle and found that the wheel been trapped, stuck in a crack of the pavement of the street. Been tried to push as hard as he can for couple times, but the tricycle not even move a bit.

"Excuse me, can you give a hand on it?"

"Are you talking to me?" The way godmother talking, lifeless, she even looked like just crawled out from hell...

"There is no other people on this street beside you! Please!! Help us!!!"

"It is useless... she is stillborn by the way... ... Even you bring your baby to hospital, there has nothing to do to safe her... Human can do nothing when their 'time' is arrive... Any efforts on that is vain."

"I know... I know my child had already dead, but still, there still have a tiny hope, at least can safe my wife from dead! “

”YOU KNOW THAT?!"

"Stop talking nonsense, come and help me!”

That's it. Godmother been touched on his motivation of life, gently, she lift the tricycle, wheel been free from the crack. She been beside the tricycle all the way to the hospital, hold it, help to stabilize it, so that it wouldn't sway too much.

"My husband's ancestors were the famous demon-subdue priests... They... The ancestors of my husband’s family had already known that my husband would be the last member of the family's tree. We will have no child, even though I pregnant for his baby, the outcome will be miscarriage. But... But... I didn't want to give up my hope... even there is a tiny possibility, I willing to try!! I want to give born our child.... “The women cry, because of the pain... more from the fact that she has no ability to save her baby, and let her baby to meet the sunshine tomorrow. She has no chance to show to her baby girl that how beautiful the flower is, how clear and peaceful the blue sky is, how melody the singing of the bird... How wonderful the world is... She has no chance to tell how much she love her...

Hearing the woman... Godmother been silence for a while before she gently place her hand on the woman's tummy...

 

 

Two people that soak-inside-out, sit in front of the operation room. One is Krystal's appa, and the other is Krystal's godmother.

"Since you knew that it's impossible, why would you still be stubborn?"

"Even the God decided the fate, but, there will still have 1% of possibility on make mistake by Him, right?"

 

Two hours later.

"WWuuuuUUUAAAAHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~” The LOUD baby's cry broken the silent dark night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter