03

I have a 'Ghost' as my housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can feel that you're hungry? You can eat??" As Krystal's knowledge, no much ghost really can eat real foods, only those more devilish level ghost, aka devils, can eat. But instead of foods, they prefer 'human' as the meal. By the way, judged from the feel by Krystal from this little ghossey,  it should not be the one, it owned a very mild flavor. If it doesn't be the one, then it should be the other presumption. It really persistent to foods when before this little ghossey die. Then,  this can explain that she can eat, and carving of foods, coz it's a 'greedy ghost' that still persistence to foods after dead.

"Nae! 12 years already I haven't eat something properly,. How I wish I can eat as much as I can!"

Really a troublesome for meet a ghost like this, Krystal wear her glasses, the lights. From the cupboard, she took out a pack of biscuit, dropped it at the couch.

"There, eat it. Do not disturb me after that."

"Tha-Thank you!! You're such a kind girl!!" From the tone, she can heard how thankful that little ghossey is.

Krystal lie on her bed again, but the next moment, she regretted already. That little greedy ghossey created the chewing sound when she eating, the sound even louder than the grunting sound from her stomach. Krystal groaned. But with the rhythmic eating sound, Krystal slowly drive to slumberland...

 

 

 

First day in campus, Krystal has her class at eight in the morning, until 2pm, she finished all her classes today, had her lunch at cafeteria in campus. Dinner? She decided to have the ramyun as her dinner. Even though ramyun is not a health meal, but it taste nice. Krystal eating her noodles, while hearing the grunting sound beside her.

Krystal just pretend that doesn't hear any sound. After finished her ramyun, she stand up from her sit, wanna wash her dishes. At the same time, she heard that little greedy ghossey asked sheepishly, "can I have that soup that you leftover?"

This statement let Krystal feel she is cruel to that little ghossey.

C'mon, just the leftover soup... She feel guilty.

"Go ahead." Krystal said.

"Thank you!! You're so kind!!!"

As this greedy ghost prespective, whoever that offer foods in free to this ghossey are the kind human. Krystal can't help but shoot her head in helpless. She eyeing the bowl of ramyun floating in the air and slowly tilted gradually. The soup disappeared slowly until it all gone.

 But the bowl still hanging in the air, moving up and down. Up and down.

"What are you doing?" Krystal asked.

"Me? Lapping clean the bowl." 

Krystal has a picture that there has a tongue her bowl, she can't help but let her face turned green. Immediately, she took it over.

"ah....... I haven't finish yet!!"

"Are you carve for dead?!"

"Am already dead."

 

 

 

 

Finish dinner, after had a quick shower, Krys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter