Bubble Bubble Pop Pop

The Long Lost Princess[HIATUS]

Soomi's friends and classmates didn't know about her powers. Not until the bullies targeted on her. The bullies: they like to bully and tease on random people. No matter what your background; if you seem fun to them, you might just be their next victim. 

Soomi wondered why they targeted on her. She was just living a peaceful life with her friends. Everyday, during middle school, they would study and eat lunch together. Her group of friends, consisting of four girls including Soomi herself, was stuck like glue to each other. Every little thing, they would have to tell each other. If one of them cut their short, the others would to.

But when the bullies had started to pick on her as their next victim, the unexpected happened. You might want her friends to stand up for her, but they didn’t. Soomi wondered why. Why they didn’t try to at least stand up for her? Weren’t they friends? They used to say all for one and one for all. What happened to that?

Ever since she was bullied, her friends avoided her at all costs. When Soomi tried to even greet them in the morning, they would only lower their heads down and fasten their steps, as if they were embarrassed of her. She felt hurt, really hurt. Were they so afraid that the bullies would target them if they talked to her?  The least they could was to ask if she was fine. But they just didn’t.

Three weeks since Soomi’s friends avoided her and the bullies started picking on her. She had enough. The night before, she told herself that this was too much. Why did the world hate her so much? Did she do something wrong in her previous life? Why, why, why? Soomi’s mind was going to burst anytime soon with all these questions, all these why’s. But luckily, her bubble didn’t pop.

Yet.

Soomi decided to confront her friends the next morning. She was determined to talk to them, no matter what. When she saw them entering the school gates, she ran to them as fast as her legs could take her.

“Chaelin! Jessy! Reen! Wait for me!”

They looked at her and fastened their pace. But Soomi, was fast enough to block their way.

“I…I need to talk..to you. Just…give me a minute. Please,” Soomi pleaded while trying to catch their breath.

 

 

 

 

“Fine. But not here,” Kareen, also known as Reen for short, said.

Soomi widened her eyes. “Really? Omg, thank you!”

“Hurry up and follow me. Do you wanna talk to us or not?” Chaelin spat out.

“Yes! Yes, maam!”

 

 

They were at their secret hideaway, where they usually hide when they were still together.

“Spit it out. Fast. We ain’t got time.”

“Chaelin…you’ve changed. What happened?”

Chaelin rolled her eyes in irritation.

“Isn’t it obvious, Soomi? All three of us, we don’t like you. We’re gonna graduate from middle school soon but you’re still obsessed with Barbie dolls. What are you, a kid? Thank heavens when the bullies targeted on you; then we have another reason to not like you. You’re really childish, Soomi. You still don’t get our message, do you?” Chaelin said without a waver in her eyes.

“Yeah, Soomi. Don’t act like you know us. We would always talk behind your back when you’re not here. Talking about childish you are, how you’re such a nerd. And you know what? Even if you deny all of these, it’s really the truth. Who even studies when they’re out shopping?” Reen said.

By now, Soomi’s eyes were full of tears that were threatening to fall anytime soon.

“No, this isn’t you guys. Jessy? You’re..you’re still here right? Right?”

“I’m…I’m sorry, Mimi-ah.” Jessy said in small voice, looking down at her feet.

“C’mon guys. Let’s leave this…this thing here. Class is starting.” Chaelin turned around, without a last look at Soomi, who had fallen to the floor. Jessy and Reen followed suit.

Yet, her bubble still hasn’t pop.

 

It was break time. Soomi had spent her whole time from that morning till break just to cry her heart out. Her eyes were red as cherries and were swollen. She then stood up and made her way to class.

“Oh? What do we have here? It’s the loser.” Yongguk snickered.

“Shall we some fun with her?”

Yongguk smirked. “Why not?”

No. Stop. Don’t.

But they didn’t. They kicked her till she fell to the floor weakly. They continued kicking her again and again. Enough. Enough.

“ENOUGH!”

Oops, they just burst her bubble. Eotokke? 

 


OMG GUYS. I am so so so so so sorry for not updating in YEARS. Im just so so so busy. I have like 3 mega performances coming soon and exams are just around the corner(a few days from now). I've just updated the story for now but, it will still be on hiatus. When I'm finally not so busy(which is prob around October?), I'll update the story more... diligently then. For now, I'll just update umm randomly? Haha. Anyways, don't unsubscribe! Saranghaeeeee :)