Falling In Love

Dialogue - The Skydragon One Shot

(image cr : to the owner)

 

FALLING IN LOVE

 

Minji : Chaerin-ah.. (tapping Chaerin’s shoulder) Do you know that someone from the next class is your secret admirer?

 

Dara : (nodding her head, supporting Minji’s words)

 

Chaerin : Who?? Well, I haven’t heard about it before. You guys always gossiping me with some random boys. Just stop it already. (rolls her eyes, then sighed)

 

Minji : (just shrugged her shoulders and continues her reading)

 

*kringggg~~~*

 

The recess bell ringing, signing that it is the break time for the students. The next class’ students also swarming out to the canteen which make the entrance of the class looks crowded. Chaerin really hates when the recess time is coming because she knew that this situation would happened. She doesn’t like to be in a congested place. So, she decided to just stay in the class with Dara and Minzy.  

 

Dara : Look Chaerin-ah. He’s the one who said that he likes you. (pointing to a group of male students that hanging out at the balcony, to be exact, a blonde male.)

 

Chaerin : Don’t talk nonsense, Dara. How did you know him?

 

Dara : My darling, Youngbae tell me about that actually. Hihi..  (playing with her index finger)  Youngbae is the same class with him. Oh, I forgot. His name is Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Kekeke.. (flashing a mischievous smile to tease Chaerin)

 

Chaerin raises her head to see who the hell is this Ji Yong guy. Her eyes then caught a handsome, NO, a beautiful man in front of her class talking with Seung Ri.

 

Chaerin : (frowned her eyebrows) Jingyo?

 

Dara : Aigoo Chaerin-ah~~ (massage her temples) This is the result when you’re speaking too many languages. His name is Jiyong. J-I-Y-O-N-G not Jingyo!

 

Chaerin : (slaps Dara’s hand) Darong, lower your voice. He might hear you! (eyes didn’t leaving from staring Ji Yong)

 

Dara : Good then. He’ll know that you also pay attention to him. Kekeke.. (back to her teasing mode)

 

Ji Yong : (turned his head towards Chaerin and both of them are locking their stares to each other)

 

Chaerin : (gasped in surprise)

 

 Ji Yong:  (lips formed a sweet smile to Chaerin)

 

Chaerin :  (cheeks are burning red and eventually breaking their stares) Heck! I could flood this class with me drooling over that cute angelic smile. I hate this feeling. (heart is beating fast)

 

Youngbae : (suddenly barging into Chaerin’s classroom) Yo, Chae to the Rin. I want to challenge you again to play this Rubik’s cube. I’ll make sure that I’ll get my revenge today.

 

Dara : (jumped into Youngbae) Youngbae-ah! Make sure you win this time. Make me proud, baby.

 

Youngbae : Of course! If I win, you have to go to a movie date with me, deal? (winks to Dara)

 

Dara : (kisses his cheek) Deal!

 

Chaerin : Duh, Youngbae. You don’t have to win this if you want to ask Dara out though. She’ll just say yes as long as it’s you. For god’s sake, I’m getting sick of this lovebird. Why did you so eager to win this childish game?

 

Youngbae : (hands over a Rubik’s cube to Chaerin) Let’s start now! (all excited)

 

Chaerin : Wait, I didn’t say that I want to play along.

 

Youngbae : Start! (ignores Chaerin and started to solves his Rubik’s cube)

 

Chaerin : I can’t lose just like that. (picks her Rubik’s cube and start solving)

 

The whole class also surrounds them to see the useless Rubik’s match. They start to cheer for Youngbae and Chaerin but in the end, the winner is still Chaerin.

 

Chaerin : Yeay! I won again. Satisfied enough, Youngbae? (smirks in sarcasm)

 

Students : boo…..

 

Dara : What is this, Youngbae? I thought you can win this time. I’m disappointed with you. (pouting and turned her head away from him)

 

Park Bom : He’s useless, Dara. Hahaha…

 

Youngbae : I’m not useless, Bom! Dara baby, please don’t be mad. (persuading his sulking girlfriend) Chaerin, let’s compete again, and this will be the last time.

 

Chaerin : (thinking) I’m sure that I’ll win again this time. Okay. Be ready to get humiliated once again. (smirks)

 

Youngbae : Great. Wait a second. (running out from the class)

 

Chaerin : Where is he going?

 

Youngbae : (returning back with Ji Yong) I invited someone and I’m pretty sure that I will win this time. (glancing at Ji Yong)

 

Ji Yong : So, you’re good with the Rubik’s? (asking Chaerin with the sweetest smile displayed on his face)

 

Dara : (getting back to her normal self) Oooohhh…so sweet Chaerin-ah~

 

Ji Yong : (taking a seat across Chaerin and stares at her dreamily)

 

Chaerin :  I’m….uh…um… (stuttering) Damn, Youngbae! How could I do this in front of him? My hands are trembling now.

 

Youngbae : (feeling that is the suitable time to start the match) Let’s start once again. 1, 2, 3, GO!

 

Chaerin : (still in confusion but she managed to gather herself and started solving her Rubik's cube)

 

Chaerin tried to focus to the game but the sight of Ji Yong smiling in front of her is really distracting her. She couldn’t think straight and the Rubik’s in her hand seems cannot be solved.

 

Chaerin : I shouldn’t have agreed with Youngbae before. Crap! Why is this Rubik’s becomes hard??

 

Youngbae : Finished! Yes, I won this time, Chaerin. Take that! Hahaha…(dancing as his winning celebration)

 

Youngbae’s plan is really a success. He won the match this time with a loud cheer from the ‘audiences’ and he's getting a kiss from Dara.

 

Chaerin : (slamming her Rubik’s cube on the table) This is not fair, Youngbae! Fine, I’ll just let you go this time. (running out to her favourite hanging out spot, under the tree at the school backyard)

 

Chaerin : (screaming her lungs out) Andwae!!!!

 

Ji Yong : Do you hate losing that much or do you hate me? (appears behind her in a sudden)

 

Chaerin : Ji Yong. Oppss.. (cover ) How did you found me?

 

Ji Yong : So, you know who I am. I guess you didn’t hate me then. (smile again) I’m following after you to this place. Got a very nice view here,huh?

 

Chaerin : Is this guy is not tired from smiling too much? But I love that though. Do you really like me?

 

Ji Yong : Whoa..you are quite a straightforward girl, I should say. For your question, yes, I like you. (chuckles)

 

Chaerin : Yeah. I don’t like to beat around the bush. (smiles) But why do you like me? I’m not that popular actually. (finally calming her heart and tries to have a comfortable conversation with him)

 

Ji Yong : (noticed that Chaerin smiles) That smile. You own a beautiful smile. The smile that captured my heart since the first day I saw you.

 

Chaerin : (blushing) This guy have an angelic smile and he is a sweet talker too. Omo….I’m falling in love with him. Lee Chaerin, what have he done to you?

 

Ji Yong : (takes a step forward to close their distance till they can feel each other’s breath) I’m already falling in love with you. Ottokke? (sends a deep stare into her eyes)

 

Chaerin : There’s no other way. (pulls him closer for hugs) Let’s falling in love together, Ji Yong-ssi. 

 

end ^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, the first one-shot is here. I'm sorry if it doesn't met with your expectation. I finished writing this in one day and it is also my first time to try this style of writing. This first one-shot maybe lack a bit (or too much) or lame, so I will try to come with a better story after this.

But, I hope you will enjoy it and thank you in advance. (^_^) Kamsahamnida~ <3 <3 <3

Btw, this is the Rubik's cube :

 

Till here then. Ppyong!