Fin

Jackets

Jimin woke up in a couch, it took him a few seconds to realize where he was. It was one of the waiting room's couchs of mnet. He slowly remembered he had gotten his make-up done and then decided to take a nap. But he was sure he hadn’t covered himself with his jacket. Jimin sat up and took the jacket between his fingers, it had a familiar smell on it and then he read Yoongi’s stage name at its back.
He imagined Yoongi staring down at him with that expression he usually made, a mix between love and desire to punch him, sighing because he was so lazy to get up of the chair but doing it anyways and searching for his jacket, carefully covering jimin with it.

Somehow jimin smiled without noticing it and he felt disappointed when he found out yoongi wasn’t anywhere to be found. Only when they were waiting beside the stage to their turn to go up and record Yoongi showed up. He looked frozen and Jimin came out with a way to return him his favor.

The younger approached Yoongi, back hugging him, wrapping the rapper with jimin’s own jacket and his arms.

"Why do you look so cold?"
"My jacket was busy with some "
"Oh"

Jimin smiled playfully, Yoongi was in a strange good mood, he wasn’t even complaining about Jimin hugging him, It’s not that he didn’t like it though, Yoongi was just too shy and even though he didn’t care about other people's opinion it annoyed him. So usually he would have unwrapped himself from Jimin’s embrace but instead he let Jimin reset his head in his shoulder.

"Where have you been?"
"At the roof"

Jimin nodded and kept resting his head in Yoongi’s shoulder. He knew Yoongi well and so he knew Yoongi liked to have private time to himself and so Jimin appreciated it even more when they were alone or in their own tiny bubble as at that moment, because he felt as if Yoongi shared something special with him, their own, maybe stupid, little stories. They stayed like that watching other idols recording, their turn seemed to never came. However, Jimin was having a good time, the smell of yoongi’s fragrance enveloped him and unconsciously he started to smell the older’s neck.

"What are you doing?"
"You smell so good, hyung"
"That’s creepy"
"Isn’t it more creepy staring at people while they sleep?"
"Are you in your right mind?"

Yoongi turn his head to look at jimin with a disgusted expression which jimin knew it was all fake because his hyung knew perfectly well what he was talking about; it wasn’t the first time jimin had found yoongi staring at him with lovely eyes while he slept. It wasn’t the first time jimin had woken up to find a small detail from yoongi; sometimes it was food placed beside him because Jimin had missed lunch, sometimes it was a pack of kleenexs because he had drooled, sometimes it was yoongi himself sitting beside him making sure nobody disturbed him while he slept.

It wasn’t a secret yoongi loved him and so jimin loved yoongi back but they hadn’t talked about it, it was just their actions that confirmed it. While jimin searched for Taehyung to talk about his problems, he searched for Yoongi to give him strength because he knew his hyung wasn’t the talkative one but the one who supported him no matter what and would told him whenever he was taking the wrong decision. Jimin trusted him more than anyone.

And Jimin knew the feeling was reciprocal when Yoongi adjusted himself in his arms leaning a little bit closer.

 

---------------------------------

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it! ^-^