We answer the questions unanswered

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

“Welcome to our final round of questions, today, your hosts are Leeteuk and Kangin.” Leeteuk announced.

“Yep, so without further delay, let us start.” Kangin called.

“First we have a repeater, 29548E My Questions to my most handsome suju member : Yesung....” Leeteuk tried.

“Why is he the most handsome?” both Heechul and Kangin yelled.

“Q1) Fanfic ship u with other members and so which pairing did you like best? Which pairing you er not so like? kekekekek

Q2)Any plan or projection abt SJ 5 years down the road?

Q3) Who is yr fav in SJ members?

Q4)Ideal girl?” Leeteuk rushed out as Yesung cleared his throat.

“First, thank you. Next, I really don’t have a favorite since reading what some ELFs write about yewook...Wookie and I are still scared to move sometimes.” Yesung began. “SJ 5 yrs from now, well we won’t be going to the army any more. Question three, my fave member is Ryeowookie~, four, my ideal girl..... someone who can cook and sing.” he finished.

“Great, now my turn.” Heechul boasted only to be shushed by Leeteuk as Kangin announced the next question.

MyeolchiHyuk to eunhyuk: do euu really wash ur armpit before going to show?

to heechul: do euu really want to grow beard like siwon?  “

“Told you it was my turn,” Heechul snapped tossing back his hair and pushing Eunhyuk away from the mic so he could talk.

“Of course, this beautiful face gets lonely sometimes, and I look good no matter what. Besides, Anna loves a man with a beard.” Heechul smirked. Hyukjae shook his head before clearing his throat.

“Yes, its because I sweat so much when performing. I don’t want to smell bad for the fans.” he explained.           

sweety23    asks To KyuMin: do you argue alot coz you seemed to be in a hate-love relationship... Sometimes you're close when at the airport but you also ignore each other...” Leeteuk read.

“Make up is great.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Kyuhyun stop talking. Anyway, it’s just because don’t show our feelings very well, the both of us are hard at expressing stuff.” Sungmin explained.

“Same person asks To Min: do you really have a phobia of being around too many people and how did it happen, does it stress you since you're always in an airport or you are always swarmed by fans and reporters

To KyuMin again... Why is it that we seldom see a KyuMin moment... Obviosly Im a KyuMin shipper... But I love all the boys :-D” Kangin continued.           

“For me, my phobia is an actually phobia. I get anxious and insecure, always have. Use to, I would cling to my grandmother or brother, now I cling to Kyuhyun, they are like a stuffed animal to a child, my security blanket.” Sungmin stated.

“As for the kyumin question, would you like seeing people act all PDA in public 24/7?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Next we have an ask, In-Love-With-EunHae To Eunhyuk: When you first debuted you used to not be all over HaeHae, but now you can't take your hands off of him. Did you finally realize how irresistible Hae's plushy is? Or are you finally okay showing how much you adore him?

To Heenim: What do you think about cos-playing as Anna for Super Show 6?

To Henry: Do you help the member's with their English~?”

“Hae has always been my friend, we are close in age, and we room together, and we are friends!” To find out more, read Rin’s fanfic :It’s called Eunhae!” Hyukjae ordered with a blush.

“I’m very popular today, Anna is my girlfriend, I can’t be my girlfriend, it would look weird.” Heechul responded.

“And dating a doll isn’t weird?” Ryeowook asked looking up from a cookbook a fan gave him.           

“Next!” Leeteuk panicked.

“Our final question is from, turyka: to everybody who's scarier Chullie, Kyu or Kangin bear =]” Kangin read. “Well of course it will be me.”  he finished. All eyes waited until Heechul yawned and declared himself the scariest.

“None of you are correct, it’s clearly Wookie, he can easily poison our food if you make him angry.” Sungmin announced.

“But if its out of those three...” Leeteuk commented.

“Kyuhyun.” came the unanimous vote.       

“There you have it, our last question and answer, we hope you had fun.” Shindong smiled.

“And remember Every question has an answer and every reply a response.” Henry mused before disconnecting the camera.