I caught fire to the dorm~

Ask Oppa: Super Junior

All of Super Junior were gathered around, their hair damp, their environment changed from the normal plain white livingroom they normally broadcasted from.

“Hello, you wonder why everything is suddenly different, well we can let Yesung be the voice of that.” Leeteuk said eyeing the silent member. Ryeowook nudged him forward with a smile.

“I burned the dorm trying to cook last night.” Yesung admitted with a hung head.

“Yes, yes you did. So now we are broadcasting and living in a hotel, shall we answer a few questions now?” Heechul asked as Henry read the first card.

kelly2010 says Wookie!!!!!!!!!! I love you! How many giraffe plushies do you have now? Does Yesung ever get annoyed with them? Can you give me any information on 7th jib? Ryeowook is jjang!” Before the eternal makanae could open his mouth, several hands clasped over his thin lips.

“Due to the nature of your question and the gossip our Wookie is, we shall have Yesung answer for him.” Sungmin replied with a cute innocent like smile.   

“Several, I do when they keep me from my bed at night. I mean who can sleep with a million giraffe eyes looking at you all the time? As for our next album, it will be great now wait for the release, and hey even I may be on it? What what?” Yesung smirked.    The members shook their heads before Kyuhyun voiced the next ask.                                syncier10    says Heechul Puff sold Asaka?” Heechul nodded bursting out in tears before he grabbed his new Puff body pillow.

“Jealousy was all it took, Asaka was sent away to another, yet here I gain another lover, one who’s cgi is not of computers but life itself...” Heechul hummed as Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

“ISn’t that from a drama?” the eternal makanae asked.

“Shut up Wook or child labor laws will be coming for a visit.” the elder threatened.                                       

“Ok, next, turyka  says Kangin, who's ur fave donseng?. Siwon who's ur fave hyung? And despite being all religious i think u are the most ert.. And I dare Kyu and Kangin 2 give each other a hug. Love u all...” Zhou Mi beamed.

“Donghae.” Kangin answered.

“Everyone loves me~” Donghae beamed as he clung to Hyukjae.

“I am not a ert....my favorite hyung....I will also say Donghae.” he replied earning a raised brow from Eunhyuk.

“Ok, why is everyone suddenly claiming my fish?” he asked growing protective of his secret crush. No one answered, instead Ryeowook rushed for the next question.                                  

ladyrapunzel08 says What do you mean it's "safer" to pick kyumin? So what OTP you really want to be in?? Huh???? Hahahaha with Me??( awwwwwwwwww that's so sweet babe!” Sungmin tensed knowing the question was for him. Kyuhyun crossed his arms waiting for the answer as well.

“Um, my two OTP’s are usually Kyumin or minwook, and I do like minwook somewhat, but kyumin is my first and I love my makanae.” Sungmin answered carefully as not to hurt feelings as he reached for Kyuhyun.

“Alright, well thats enough drama and group therapy for today, please continue to send in those lovely questions tearing apart Super Junior and we will answer them with minimal blood shed in the next update.” Leeteuk bowed as the members dog piled each other for their say in the questions.