Family

Without Blinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an awkward silence hanging in the air. Well, For BTS that was. Behind them sitting at the bar was the person they were most scared of. They had been together in VVIP room for almost an hour with Jin-Sook and apart from getting drink's nothing was said. They had watched as she drank glass after glass but she didn't seem to get drunk.

Jin-Sook stood up all off a sudden and grabbed a bottle of Vodka and walked over o the tensed up boy's on the sofa's. Plopping down next to Jimin she poured each boy a drink.

"Sorry." Was all she said. Each boy looked at the female confused. Before they could ask why the door opened and Tablo walked in.

"She's saying sorry because she has made you all tense. She's a Woman of few word's." Tablo chuckled. "Akuma, How much have you drunk?"

"3 Bottle's of Gin and 12 bottle's of Beer." The boy's all gaped at her, Causing Tablo to crack up.

"That doesn't even get her tipsy Boy's. Trust me, She went through create's of alcohol once, Me Se7en, Big Bang and a few other's sat there once just to see her drink. But she never got drunk. No matter how much we gave her. She's a Woman of steel." The male laughed before taking a seat next to Jin-Sook. The Female rolled her eye's and held her drink up to Tablo who took a sip before smirking and looking at Jin-Sook in a knowning glance. The boy's all cocked their head's. Jin-Sook just smirked slightly before she pulled it back a drank the rest in one-shot.

"I'll Leave to let you all... Get to know each other?" Tablo shrugged at his own question before taking off.

"Well...." Namjoon coughed slightly, Shifting about in his seat.

"Sorry, Once again." Jin-Sook Sighed and poured herself a new drink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter