Club

Without Blinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin-Sook Sighed to herself as she curled the end's of her hair. Today she finally had a well earned break. Yeah, Some would say 'Gangster's Don't have break's, What 'cha talking about?' But It's not true. Everyone, Anywhere, No matter what their job needs a break.

After finishing up her make-up she nodded to herself before getting dressed, picking out her heel's and putting on some black sunglasses.

  

Smirking to herself, She walked out her apartment and headed to the local club. As soon as she arrived, The guard's let her enter without a second glance. It was clear who she was and they knew they couldn't beat her, No matter who much training they had.

Jin-Sook walked in and headed straight to the bar.

"Ah, Akuma. Good to see you again, What can I get you tonight?" The male behind the bar, Also known as Tablo and Ex-gangster, Asked.

"Nice to see you to. Beer." Was all she replied. Sitting back on the stall she crossed her leg's and smirked to herself when she noticed almost half the men in the Club staring at her body. Yes she was cold-hearted But she wasn't going to beat the crap out of them for admiring her body. She wouldn't have worn something so revealing if that's not what she wanted. She liked that attention. The whole Look but no touch, As soon as someone touched they landed themselves' a week in or two in Hospital.

"Here you go, Hun." Tablo opened the beer bottle and handed it too her. "There's a Rap battle in half an hour, Want to Join?"

"Sure." She nodded as she brought the bottle to her lip's, Taking a sip before standing and heading toward's the stage.

"AKUMA~" A voice very familiar called to her. Turning around she noticed GD from Big Bang running to her. "How're you? Rapping tonight?" ll he got was a nod.

"How's Big Bang? Used to normal life yet?" Big Bang were once the best and most feared Gang, But after their eldest, T.O.P Got married they all decided to leave the underworld and start a more settled down life.

"We're all good. T.O.P and Bom are expecting a baby. You should come visit."

"Mmm." She nodded. Deep down she was happy, Hoping that one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter