1

I Wish...

In the big house of a rich family, there are always something wrong happened when morning and night is coming. The voice of a woman shouting, always called her son's name.

"Seokjin! What are you doing in your room!" His mom knocked the door."Kim Seokjin!!! This is already late! You should go to school now! Ugh! Where is the butlers!" She throw the breakfast on her hands."Seokjin had escaped from his room!!!" She walk toward the sound of crowded near the stairs. She saw the butlers smirking painfully while holding their back."...W-what.. happened?"

"Your son... poured some oil on the floor... Ouch! My back!"

___________________

You walk alone. Then stop and throwing a rock to the Han river. Han river is not as crowded as always because today the weather is really cold. You sighs. "School fee... " You smirked and and take a bigger rock. Then throw it, but someone passed in front of you.

His cheeks a bit bruise because of the rock that you threw. He stares at you."Yaaa!!!" He rubs his cheeks."Aaaiisshh.."

You bows again and again."S-sorry... I'm sorry..." His face changed when a man in black tuxedo come toward. One by one they are coming.

He truns his face. "Aaaiisshh!!!" He is wrinkling his forhead and look at you."Come on!" He hold your hand and both of you running together."You should help me!" You just silent. Confused with the situation. He make you sit on the seat under tree.

"W-what happened?"

"You should pay for this!" He pointed to his cheek."They are going to catch me and my mom would kill me if she knows I had escaped from the house." He took off his coat."Give me your jacket, come on!" He said while stripping your jacket. Your jacket is big anough so a boy also could wear it."I'll back, okay! Don't go anywhere. If they are coming and ask you about me, tell to them if you didn't see me." He is in rush. Then he leave you alone.

The men come toward their body just too tall for you. They are staring at you."W-why?" You are looking up and buttoning the coat.

"Did you see a boy near here?... he wear similar coat with you." One of them questioned.

"...ah? he was run to... there!!" You pointed to under the bridge. They are bows and running toward the bridge. You sighs and looking around. "Where is he...?" You are walking aimless.

A few minutes later. You get tired and stop walking. The weather feels colder."Hey... I saw my fiancee." Five men already follows you. You get shocked."Look she wears expensive coat." One of them touch your shoulder.

You take a step forward."Don't touch me!!!" You frowns. They are looking at you with rogue.

"You should pay for the debt, but I know you have no money again since your father passed away!" He and his friends laughing."I'm sorry to hear that... How about marrying with me? And I will forget about the debt, huh?" His hand try to reach her head.

"Don't touch her!!!" You turns. The boy who borrowed your jacket looking at them while holding a rock in his hand.

"Ahahahhaaa! What is this? You have a boyfriend already?" His friend alughing so hard. You kick his crotch hardly and runs. You grab his hand."Waaahhh hyung are you alright?"

"Catch them!!!!!!" He almost fainted.

_____________________

Both of you running under the snow and in small alley take. He run out of breath. You took of the coat and give it to him while wiping your tears. You bows and turns. leaving him.

"H-hey! wait! your jacket..." He walk ahead."What happened?... Ah.. sorry.. my name Kim Seokjin. Who are you and what's wrong with those guy?" You look at him. Your eyes still shade a tears. He is speechless. Both of you end up seeing to each other.

"Ah.. so we could get two little rats in here. Hyung! come here!" The men come toward with mad face.

You hold into his arm. Your body is shaking, because of the snow and also because of scared. "What do you want from her?" He said. Both of you was cornered by them. Seokjin keep standing in front of you."I said what do you want??!!!"

"Look he gave you a dare hyung." They are laughing."Yaaa you little boy, you try to protect her, huh? Do you know? His father have a debt to us and he can't pay it till he died. So, my hyung wants her to be his wife."

"You guys wants money?" He take his money from wallet."Here... takes mine..." he grins and throwing the money to the ground. They are busy taking the money. You and Seokjin runs away from the alley.

"H-hey! they are running away!!!!"

Unfortunately they are running through a dead-end alley. Two men come toward them. Seokjin give you sign to jump past the high wire fence in front of btoh of you. He carried you get past the fence. He catches him and give him punches."SEOKJIN!!!!!!!"

"RUN!!!!" You cries. You feels guilty to leave him alone."I SAID RUN! DON'T WORRY...!!! UGGHH!!!"

"....I'm... I'm sorry......" You runs away but a few of them trying to chase you.

____________________

The sound of water and smells of poridge fill up the room. The old heating near the mattress steaming. A girl come toward while bringing a basin with warm water and a handkerchief. She sits near him and wiping the blood that had dried on his face and neck.

"Ahh..." He opens his eyes slowly while smirking painfully. He turns his face and rubs it. He sighed in pain."Aahh... my nose... They broke my bone." He patted his waist.

"I'm... sorry..." You are sobbing."Thank you very much... glad to know you still alive, I'm scared..." He look at you while rubbing his cheek. You wipes your tears but it keeps falling."I'm sorry..." You bows and runs to the kitchen. He scratched his head

"She didn't eve tell me about her name yet..." He opens the blanket that covers his body. He is silent when he saw his own clothes. He walks toward the kitchen. He saw you washes and cooking."...Excuse... me... I want to wash my face..."

"O-oh! You could wash your face there." You pointed at the water hose near you. Seokjin widen his mouth. "...sorry... very different with your house thought... " Both of you silent. Suddenly you heard a weird sounds. You look at him. He looks away while rubbing his tummy."Are you hungry?" You giggles, his face blushing."Let me clean the blood first." You gets up and come towards him."Thank you very much... I don't know what will happened to me if you didn't help me.." You said while cleaning the blood near his lips.

"Who brought me here?" He grab your hand. You are looking to each other."Did you changed my clothes?" You looks down."What is your name?"

"Park... Haemi....I'm sorry.... too much blood on your uniform, so I washed it.... I brought you here because... You said that I should help you, right?" He blinks."I can't leave you alone there... I will change your money when I get my own job...."

"I'm waiting.... friend?" He raise his hand, ask for shake-hand."Smells so good, what is that?"

"I cook poridge... I don't have anything to cook.. so I just cook it."

______________________

"Waah this is very delicious." He eats happily."Can I have more?" He raise the bowl. You nods and takes more for him. His face suddenly changed. "I miss eating together with my parents... I forgot how is that feeling chatting and laughing while eating your meal... even I have everything, I can't feel this atmosphere..." He scratched his head and smirked. You putted the bowl in front of him."Thanks..." He smiles and eats it again."When we meet again one day make sure to cook something like this again for me." He giggles.

"Ye?"

"Ah?... nothing." He smiles. The bandages on his face makes him looks cute."You didn't eat yours?" He questioned. You smiles and pointed to your lips."Oh?"

"on your lip... there is... leek." You take it from his lips, and both of you end up laughing."Seokjin-ssi... what happened with those guy? Seems like they wanted to chase you everywhere..."

"They are my mother's butlers." He said while enjoying his poridge."I always imagine if I could live freely and choose my own path, go everywhere, none of them take care of everything about me... Where is your parents?"

You smiles."They are in heaven... My father passed away one week ago and the debt collector start haunted me..." He look at you blankly. He feels guilty."Why?"

"I think I lost my petite..." He looks away."She is suffering a lot... and I have everything but I don't want to accept the reality...."

"are you alright? Did I say... something wrong?" You look at him."Jin...?"

"What is your dream?" He questioned.

"I want to be a chef and have my own restaurant, because my part time job is... washing the plate in the restaurant..." You smiles."How about you?"

".... I don't know... I have no goal in my life my family already rich, my family have everything for me... I will thinking about that..." He smiles.

"You should... because when you have your own family they will proud of you as a father... and its your parents money, not yours..." He looks down and stop eating the poridge"....Sorry... Jin..."

"She is right..." He smiles."How do you feel? Living without your parents? Isn't it tiring?"

You smiles but your eyes shades the tears."My heart feels empty... I almost give up when the debt collector always threaten me... but I should keep living even if it's very hard... Sorry..." You wipes your tears."Please don't asked about that again thats make me hurt..."

Seokjin gets up and walks toward you. He is petting your head. You are looking up."Don't cry..." He said, then hsi face getting closer and closer till he kiss your forehead. You keep crying."I said don't cry..." He hugs you and try to comforting you."It's okay... please never give up and keep living... I'll be a success person too... please wait for me..."

"Wait for you....?"

_____________________

"I'm home...." He walks while looking down. In front of the door his mom already wait for him.

"Seokjin!!!!"

"I know... I will never go out after this..." He walks to his room.

"...I mean... what happened with your face... that's not... your clothes... what happened with you?"

___________________

Several years later...

A man sitting on the sofa while looking to his pc. "What are you doing honey?" A girl clinging on his shoulder. She frowns when she saw a picture on his pc."Yaaa!!! What happened with you? Stop looking to that photo! Who is she?! Are you a ? You seems like a high school girl."

His phone ringing "Oh! I'm going to your place."

"Yaaa!! could you care about me more than just hang out with your friends?!" He just grins and leave her."Seokjinah!!!"

___________________

"Haemi, one more pie please!"

"Ye!!!.... Apple... We need more apple! Jungkook-ssi!"

"Ye nuna!" He runs to the refrigerator."... Nuna... there is no apple, how?"

"What?!" You runs away while wearing your coat."Changed my position! I'm going to find some apples!"

"Ye nuna!"

__________________

You are running in rush. The weather is very cold. You passed by and accidentaly bumped on someone. You makes his book scattered on the ground. "I'm sorry!" You said and takes the book."Sorry.. I'm in hurry... Ah! here you are." You bows when you gave the book."I'm sorry..!" You look at him and get shocked. You hearts beats faster when you saw a man who standing in front of you. He cleans the snow on his book."S...Seokjin...?" He look at you. You covers your mouth. You scared if you said the wrong name. Both of them just looking to each other.

"Hyung... You know her....?" Someone near him questioned.

"Haemi...." He smiles and hugs you tightly."Finally I meet you again after a few years ago!" Your body freezing and your mind goes blank."Waaah! How are you? Where are you living now?" The man near him widen his eyes.

Your face blushing."I... I'm fine... see?" You smiles brightly."Now I'm living in that apartment, you could see it from here." You pointed to the tall building."Ah! let's catch up later, I should go now!" You bows and waving to him.

"...Haemi... I..." She was disappear. He scratched his head, but smiling to nothing."You looks pretty with that clothes, you have achieve your dream thought."

"Hyung?" He patted his shoulder."Come on, or we couldn't get any seat." He nods while smiling.

___________________

 The room fillin' with sweet scene of bread and cakes. Feels comfortable and romantic. He takes the seat near the window.

"Nuna someone wants to meet you." Jungkook come toward.

"Oh? Ye, ask the others to help you in the kitchen." You walk out from the kitchen. You walk toward the man who sits alone in the corner. He reads something."Welcome here, can I help you?" You bows.

"Are you the own...er... of... this... cafe...?" He is widen his mouth and can't speak.

You laughs."Something wrong Seokjin?"

"Are you the owner of this cafe?!" He gets up."Haemi...?" You nods."...ahh... what should I say... ummm... I heard that this cafe very famous among the students... so I want to work together... because..."

"What is your dream?" You questioned.

"...ahm... I want to have my own cafe." He smiles.

"Your offer is accepted, Sir!" You smiles and raise your hand for shake-hand."Thanks for helped me, so now is my turn."

"Thank you..." He pull your hand and hugs you tightly. You get shocked and try to push him."I miss you..."

________________

"This is my apartment." You open the lock."I can't believe if I could living in this place. Come in." You opens the door."Have you eaten?" He shook his head."I will cook something for you."

"Poridge?" He winks. Both of you laughing.

You took off your coat and walk toward the kitchen."I don't know if we could meet again, this is a coincidence." You smiles while put the pot on the gas stove. You opens the refrigerator and take a bottle of juice."How is life?" You questioned and put the glass in front of him.

He sighs."Too bad... "

"Why? oh... wait! The pot will get burned." You smile and gets up. You start to cook.

"Could you come to the party tonight? I want to introduce you to my parents." You giggles."Why?"

"Don't joking at me."

"I'm not... If I can't find a girl who I love. They will force me to marry the person they had chose." You almost makes the knife fall from your hand."...You changed my life, and I want to pay everything to you... could you?" Your heart beats faster. The atmosphere become hot."Haemi?"

"A-ah... too fast isn't it?" You turns.

"... You're... my first love... I want to live with you forever... I'm waiting for you..."

________________

"Kim Seokjin! Stop being so childish and marry soon!"

"What? I should marry soon? Then? Should I become your doll? Everyday just stay in the office monitoring your worker?" He smirked."Could you stop doing this to me? I can choose my own way!"

"Fine! I will never give you money again. Just find your own way! but if you can't, you should follows my rules!"

________________

"That's mean they have chose your fiancee..."

"No! I can't break the rule if I found someone who I love, please..." He beg you. Your heart fluttered and speechless. "Haemi... please..."

"I will thinking about that...." You nods.

"Nuna!~ I bought pizza, I feel lonely in my house. So..." Both of them looking to a boy who already standing there with a box of pizza."...ah... I will go to the living room... sorry.." He smiles awkwardly and runaway.

"Who is he?" Seokjin asked.

"He is my adopted brother. He lives near here." You smiles."He has the same fate with me, so I helped him... he is a good boy, even we are not real brother and sister he always helps me." You giggles. He silent and looking at you."What? Don't say if you are jealous." You giggles while puts the bowl on the table. He grins and rubs his arm.