left for dead...

Island Paradise: Madness Rising

My bag

A flashlight

A first aid pouch

A pack of 8 AA batteries

A pack of energy bars

Important Items

Notebook

Water Bottle

Weapon-on-hand

Plastic Stick Handle from a mop

=========================

Nana looked over at Rap Monster and shook her head to the idea of risking safety over a stranger.

While Rap Monster was already prepared to move the barricade and turn the doorknob to let the stranger in. My guess was as good as any... he was betting on the sole fact that the person behind the door was Jungkook.

The two look over in my direction, both with expressions that definitely read... pick wisely.

I decided to take a risk and let the stranger in... be it friend or foe... at this point it was really hard to tell except for rotting flesh paired with a pale complexion or bite marks. It was better to increase our numbers and hopefully chances of survival at this point in time.

Nana crosses her arms and walks aside to what seems like guard duty at the window.

I helped Rap Monster inch the cabinet away from the door and gave the good to go nod of approval.

He turns the knob and opens it quickly while I prepared to lunge at the stranger with the plastic stick handle I found if it were one of 'them'.

The door opens and 2 males had their heads down as they entered the room before Rap Monster shut the door briefly.

It wasn't Jungkook... the look on Rap Monster's face blackened as he moves the cabinet back in place.

The 2 males had tattered clothing and skin stained with dirt... on closer observation, one of them were really pale and had difficulty breathing.

Finally looking up, I identified the two... the pair were Donghae and Kyuhyun.

"Th-thanks-", Donghae panted in between his words.

I reach into my bag and handed him my water bottle.

Donghae was more than happy to take it but not for him... it was for Kyuhyun.

He laid Kyuhyun onto his lap and instructed the male to open his mouth wide like a baby.

Nana couldn't help but cringe at the possibility... she decided to speak up. "He isn't... one of the its... is he?"

The room fell silent as Donghae's words hushed to an uncomfortable darkening aura. He nods his head and decided to confess.

"One of us were indeed... scratched a bit... but I have yet to see change...", he said as he continued pouring water into 's mouth.

Nana and Rap Monster looked at each other and agreed that we should leave as soon as possible... before any unforetold events unfold.

Donghae kept his head down the whole time... tending to Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun was in no condition to move at all at this point... my guess is... 30 minutes at most...

 

What should we do?

Nana and Rap Monster's agreement on leaving as soon as possible?

or

Stay for just a little longer and let Kyuhyun rest for 30 minutes tops?