The First Page... June 21st

Island Paradise: Madness Rising

June 21...

this marks day 1 of this weirdness...

we had all dispersed into groups already and contemplating to find a way out for the past 2 hours...

Right now it's just me, Rap Monster, and Nana stuck in here... I'm suffocating... I just want to go home...

umma... I'm scared to my wits... little Hye-Rin won't be home for dinner...

 

 "Raina-ssi, could you come help me for a second?" 

I look over and see Rap Monster trying to block the windows with much difficulty.

"Coming", I put down my notebook and go over to help him push the heavy cabinet.

"Thanks, once we get this done - we should be safe for the night.", he grunted in between his words.

I smiled back and survey the room to find my fellow member... Nana.

She stood guard at the door with a shovel we found earlier. She might not look like it but she's tougher than you think - being the girly girl that she usually is.

I try to think back on what happened in the midst of all this... and ...

 

... earlier that day... 

It all began with that wretched text invite... 

 

Nana was the most excited out of the three of us, she was literally the first one to burst into the washroom where our manager was AHEM... doing #2. 

"Can we go?!?!??!?!?", rubbing her phone in our manager's face... Lizzy and I used the dreaded puppy dog face of 'please, please, please'.

 

who would of hesitated for a second at the thought of an all expense-paid getaway at an island resort... 

that's what everybody had in mind...

 

After much consideration, our manager gave in - whilst making that 'call' to the place to make a reservation. But it was funny... nobody was picking up on the other line... we just shrugged it off and agreed to meet at the airport.

The car ride there wasn't very long since it was still early morning... if anything the traffic was average as compared to the rush hour where everybody was bustling their way to work.

Upon arrival, I guess we weren't the only ones that got the text invite...

MBLAQ, BTS, SUJU, SNSD, 4MINUTE, SPEED, T-ara, etc., ... pretty much it was like the big hallyu wave commotion... only thing was: some of the members from the bands were missing.

We waited for a good 20minutes before fans started crowding us and we had to leave abruptly... we proceeded to the gate and right there... were a series of light aircrafts... skimming through it all - only 15?

This is going to be a crowded plane ride of doom... at most 5 people would fit into them with the luggage, some had to leave extra baggage behind with their managers.

But who the heck cares right?

everybody at that time were all cheers and smiles... but the moment it went wrong...

we saw different sides of people... sides which we never would have... imagined...

 

The plane landed and we were at a loss as to what to do... nobody greeted us at the tiki-themed airport... nobody at all... it was a deserted island just like the invite advertised.

From unloading to touring around, we just figured everything out ourselves with the help of the signs that told us where everything is. 

We made our way to the resort as we saw the planes flying away from the island.

The lot of us decided that we would meet up at the lobby later and decide on what to do since it did facilitate everything from food to entertainment. To be honest, I guess that's what we had wanted in the first place - an island paradise where we weren't stalked or hounded on for hours.

After dropping off our luggage in a random room, Lizzy and Nana were already changed and raring to go... I didn't have that liberty at all since I was doing all the grunt work ... those es get to me sometimes... but oh well... I quickly grabbed my messenger bag and joined their little adventure to the lobby.

We were chattering about all the stuff we were going to do at the pool and such till we see the bunch crowding over something...

it was a sign...

a sign which read... "the main event starts at 7... make sure all of you are here."

 

it didn't bug us at first but that message left me in quakes and shivers now that I repeat it...

 

Looking at the time... there was plenty of time left... around 4 hours to fill... which meant...  having a blast and getting closer with other idols was the plan nonetheless...

The clock struck 7 as idols began gathering in front of the stage which wasn't present earlier.

And so the event started...

We stood in waiting as the lobby dimmed down.. and the flicker from the spotlight directed our attention to a short man in a white suit.

"Welcome to my island paradise, I am your host~ Richard Park!"

chatter amongst the idol audience arose... exchanging the same idea that this was the same man... on the cover of billionaire's weekly...

He continued as he smiled and eyed the idols with much anticipation... anticipation of his sick little game...

"So the event that will take place... will be a little game... a game which I like to call... 'tag'.", he snickers in thoughts of the unveiling...

"Those of you who drank the fruit punch I had prepared are the gracious 'its'. In minutes, you will all see what I mean teehee~"

 

and that's when it happened...

 

A select few started to act weird... 

We head on over to the person closest to us... it was MBLAQ's G.O...

He laid on the floor, having a seizure attack as white foam came out of his mouth.

 

"Let the game of tag begin~ now if you'll excuse me", his snicker soon became a faint maniacal laughter as he stepped into the room behind the stage.

 

We didn't pay much attention to the man as we were busy attending to the 'its'.

but...

"AHHHHH!!!", a high pitch scream from one of the female idols across the room could be heard... we couldn't make out what was happening but... we were about to find out for ourselves...

 

"G.O!!!", Seungho said as he shook G.O who had just awaken... but problem was...

", what the hell's your problem!"

G.O was on top of Seungho...snarling at the man... as he chomped the air each time his mouth neared Seungho's body.

Seungho pushed him back and resisted with much force... the other members of the group tried to help but...

"AHHHH!", Thunder was bit from behind by 4Minute's Hyuna...

 

We didn't hesitate... Nana, Lizzy, and myself decided to run away with Seungho, Joon, and Mir... leaving Thunder and G.O...

It was a complete bloodshed as the idol assembly became disrupted by the billionaire's sick game of tag...

 

We met up with the boys of BTS who were missing 2 of their members... Taehyung and Jimin... we were told that they didn't make it...

This can't be happening... we thought to ourselves... some more sane than others...

We made our way to the shore in hopes that there would be boats at least but no luck... our next destination was the airport... but it didn't quite surprise us that there weren't any planes since they flew off earlier...

Our phones had no reception either... 

We ran desperately for our lives... witnessing idols being attacked along the way. 

That's when we lost...

"LIZZY!!!!", me and Nana were a crying mess as the boys of BTS and MBLAQ tried so desperately to get us out of there...

...

it couldn't get any worse as our group became scattered from deciding who should take charge... and course of action we should take...

Suga and Joon both had a dispute on the opposing ideas of which way is safest... escaping by water asap or finding supplies and keeping ourselves safe...

Rap Monster, Jungkook, and the two of us girls were quiet this whole time... we didn't want to argue and cause a commotion in all of this... when we were forced to choose which side to take... Rap Monster stood up for us and decided to walk our own way...

 

was it really the right decision... part of me thinks we should have stayed in a bigger group... but...

there's no use in regretting now since.... it wasn't long... that...

 

"GO!!!" Jungkook pushed back on the door as it kept bustling open every now and then from the 'its'...

"WE'RE NOT LEAVING YOU!", Rap Monster cried as he saw his group's maknae desperately trying to hold them off.

"GO NOW, I PROMISE YOU I WILL CATCH UP! I'm the golden maknae after all.", Jungkook flashes a close-eyed smile at the devastated leader.

"Let's go...", Nana said as she tugged on Rap Monster's shirt... 

We didn't look back... we didn't even dare tread on the possibility of what will happen...

 

and here we are now... in this room full of medical supplies... 

 

We were sitting down in the middle of the medical room floor... deciding on our next move.

I rocked back and forth with my notebook back in my messenger bag.

Nana brought up the point that we definitely had more than enough med supplies for the injured and stuffed it in her bag she got in our room earlier. Next would be trying to get off the island as soon as possible... letting the darkness of night cover us.

Rap Monster suggested that we should move in broad daylight which would be safest... since the night won't be able to help us differentiate who is friend or foe...

 

What should we do?

​Nana's night escapade? [Coming Soon]

or

Rap Monster's daylight safety plan?