introduction

paper hearts | xiumin-centric

-
-
236 w, 997 char.
"he is minseok."


He is Minseok. A name that rolls off one's tongue, sweet and cheerful. He is Kim Minseok, the hyung, the oppa, the older one out of the bunch that everyone looks up to and adores. 

People compare him to steamed buns, and dumplings and notes the similarity between the mentioned food and his face. Not only that, but anybody who knows Minseok is bound to know that he likes to eat. He'll eat whatever you throw at him, and it's no wonder why he's the epitome of 'cute and chubby'.

Everybody adores him, they really do. Not only is he quiet, smart and wise all the same but he's pretty funny too which is already a given for someone who has a sharp tongue and a witty brain like Minseok. 

To make people smile, that is what he wants to do. To see them enjoy themselves with his company, it makes him feel honored to know that he was the reason behind a person's smile. 

Others don't like him the way he wants to. And that's okay, at least it is for Minseok. Because he's himself, he lives not to please others, and he lives life with no regrets, and for him, he feels satisfied because if he dies tomorrow, then at least he won't die in vain. He got to live the life he wanted, and that's enough for him. 

He is Minseok. Kim Minseok. 


AUTHOR'S CORNER:
Okay so, not sure about this one. But it's still the introduction and there are 99 more drabbles and oneshots that I'd do in the future. I'm not expecting anybody to read this, but if someone does, know that this oneshot and drabble collection is to merely help me improve in my writing. so, if you're reading this, please comment. I don't mind constructive critisicm.