fifteen

This Nonexistent Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kwon jiyong


Kwon Jiyong abandoned all of his schedules just to get on the nearest flight to New York. He just had to be there before the second day of Fashion Week. He'd already been behind on everything and took so long to pack, he missed the first day. It irritated him to no end when his manager or anyone working for him didn't listen to his specific intructions. Once he found out that Sohee was a model, he had told his manager to book the nearest flight to New York, but he failed to do so as his manager forgot. Now, he was making his way through the airport to jump into the private plane he rented out just to be in New York before all the second-day festivities begin.

Once he got into the plane, he settled himself onto the seat as the flight attendants tended to his belongings. Plugging his headphones in, he proceeded to turn on the tv and watch the run of the first day of Fashion Week. He skipped through the smaller sections and immediately went to the first big-name section, Balmain. Many people, celebrities and models as well as fashion designers and entrepreneurs were walking down the white carpet. However, there were two people who caught his eye immediately. She stepped out of a black limo, her legs (oh god, those perfectly long legs) coming out first. She wore a very low cut white top and an army green pleated skirt. Of course, they had to wear something of Balmain, but surely he'd never seen those clothes ever, and he usually got early peeks at every collection because he was the G-dragon. Her top cut low enough for him to see a perfect line of cleavage and even a tiny peek of those moles speckled on her s, which was strange for him because he was watching this from a TV.  Her heels made her stature even taller than she already was, but still under Keisuke's height. Keisuke, who stood next to Sohee with his arm resting very low on her back, wore a black suit with an army green tie and equally green accessories. They stood a while for pictures, occasionally turning and smiling, but also whispering in each other's ears and standing ever so close to each other. Then, Jiyong watched them walk through the white carpet into the interview platform. A young girl came up to them to interview them first. She did her introductions and proceeded to mention something to them about Sohee having been established as one of the highest ranking fashion icons in the industry. Jiyong shrugged it off, because obviously, Sohee isnt that high up in the industry since all these years, he's never once heard her name through the fashion grapevine. 
Sohee answered the girls question humbly but was interrupted by Keisuke, who playfully swung his arm around Sohee's shoulders.

"Oh, please. Don't believe a word she says. She's got everybody in the industry wrapped around her tiny little fingers." He said.

Of course, Jiyong refused to believe a word that came out of his mouth. For some reason, hearing him talk just irritated the out of him. He doesn't know why it does, but that's just how it is. It's annoying, to him at least. Then, the interviewer said asked Sohee something about demonstrating control in the industry, to which Sohee replied no, and Keisuke interrupted again. This time, he said that Sohee didn't need to demonstrate any control at all because everyone in the industry would fall to their knees if she snapped her fingers and told them to. Jiyong was sure that Sohee wasn't all that special. If she was, he would have heard of her by now.  She would have been the talk of every high-fashion magazine, not just in Korea, but all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter